11| Out again

(You guys definitely aren't gonna like this one, especially since I now know the majority of you don't enjoy this certain characters company ;)
Key: f/c=favorite candy
f/d= favorite drink

The whole morning passed and Montgomery didn't say a word to Y/N. Not after what he did. Y/N was at the front door, watching Vanessa and other staff pull the box where Monty was inside the company truck. Y/N waved as the truck drove away with the large animatronic gator. She closed the door and let out a long sigh.

The moment kept on replaying in her head. She remembered his deep soothing voice whispering in her ear. Little dove... The nick name made the h/c haired girls heart skip a beat. She plopped herself on the couch, glancing at the basket of strawberries every now and then. She let out a sigh and sat up from the sofa. She walked inside her bedroom and grabbed all her stuff that she brought with her and shoved them in a bag. Y/N tossed the bag over her shoulder, and entered the kitchen. She grabbed the basket of the left over strawberries and her car keys. She headed outside and locked the door, making her way to the car. Y/N started the vehicle and backed out of the driveway.

As she drove down the street, she let out a long sigh. These past two days were...something. I feel closer to Montgomery now. A lot more than 2 days ago. These animatronics are much more than singing and dancing robots. They can have actual conversations with you and interact with you.. The h/c haired girl had a small flashback of the large animatronic gator on top of her, with passion in his reddish pink orbs. in...many different ways. Her mind continued thinking about everything as she drove past houses, and soon enough tall buildings and skyscrapers. She saw many different people walk by, pigeons and doves flew in the sky. The sound of cars and chatter filling the air. Y/N drove more into the city. Looking around, she saw a familiar fluffy black mullet haired boy with a group of people. The pale skinned boy turned around, his brown eyes meeting hers. A smile curved upon his lips, as he waved his hand in a "come here" movement. Y/N giggled, and quickly found a parking area.

"Hey there Y/N!" Damien chuckled as he saw the girl make her way towards him and the group.

"Hello Damien. Oh hey Aisha!" Y/N said while Aisha emerged from the group. "What are you all doing here?" the e/c eyed girl asked.

"The staff decided we should all hang out before we get to work. Of course not all of us are here though." Aisha smiled at Y/N.

"Just wanted to feel the freedom of no work for one more day!" Damien sighed. Y/N saw other staff that she's seen once or twice around the PizzaPlex. It felt a bit strange to her, seeing everyone outside of work with their street clothes on. But nonetheless, it made her feel a sense of happiness.

"Sooo..how was the whole Montgomery thing? Aisha told me what happened, I think having a bond with a animatronic is pretty rad!" Damien exclaimed, glancing at Y/N.

"Oh it went great! He shouldn't have any more problems after that..hopefully." she chirped, looking around the tall buildings.

"I'm really glad you came Y/N, for Damiens sake." one of the staff said from the group. Y/N looked at them and mumbled a small "hm?"

"Well uh.." Aisha nervously started. "Originally we were all gonna go out to drink..but we forgot the two of you are underaged." she continued. "So you don't mind hanging out with each other without us, right?" Aisha asked.

"Err.." Y/N looked up at the mullet boys brown eyes. Having the feeling of being stared at, he made eye contact with Y/N's e/c orbs, raising a brow with a small smile on his face. "I uh..don't see why not?"

"Awesome! We'll see you guys later, have fun!" the group of fazbear workers quickly walked away, waving at the two teenagers and leaving them alone. They were next to a few restaurants, not to far away was a bar where the staff were heading to. Y/N turned to Damien, looking up at the black haired boy.