15| Dancing in the Park

Beginning idea: Irawolph Thank you
And sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to add more however that would've led to a longer wait. Enjoy <3

It was officially nightfall when Y/N arrived back at her apartment. The sunlit sky was now pitch black, with only a few stars scattered around the glowing white moon. Y/N entered the apartment, trying to be as quiet as possible as Gregory and Aunt Jess slept peacefully. She silently made her way to her bedroom, taking a seat at her desk. She glanced in the mirror to see her face. Even though she disliked makeup a lot, she did admire Roxannes handy work. Snatching makeup wipes from Aunt Jess's bathroom, she started to wipe it off.

Y/N grabbed a pair of clothes and strolled to her bathroom. She started the hot water, and did the usual. As the warm water dripped down her back, her mind started to wonder..

Wait...the Montgomery plushie! I need to get it. And I love my red highlights, they turned out amazing! Hm...maybe I should redo the plushies hair. Yeah! I could sew on red hair, and give it to Montgomery! I think he'll like it, or at least much better than the orange one.

The h/c haired girl, soaked, took a step out of the shower as she turned it off. She faced the mirror and saw herself before grabbing the towel, scanning her reflection with her e/c eyes.

But would he like....

me?

Wait a minute.....

WHY WOULD I THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

Y/N quickly snatched the towel that laid on the counter, covering herself. She felt her face heat up, drying herself and putting her comfortable pajamas on.

Out of all things I could've said to myself, I had to say that now?!

The image of a flashback suddenly appeared.

The gators large claws that gripped onto Y/N's hands. His tail that wrapped around her leg. And his body that hovered over her, not letting her move. But...his mouth that leaned toward the girls neck is what made her heart truly skip a beat. If it continued for just a bit more...could it have been just a kiss? Or something else that would've led on to things that couldn't be said without a stutter and flushed face. Y/N snapped out of the thought and started to dry her hair.

Once she finished, she went to her room and crawled in her bed, placing the covers over her. Maybe I can try this little project tomorrow.

The next day had finally arrived. The sun had already came up, and Y/N entered back inside the apartment after quickly stopping by the Pizza Plex, getting the plushie. Aunt Jess has told her a few things about sewing, and learned how to do things involved with the craft as she grew up.

The h/c haired girl strolled to her room and opened the door. Once she was inside, she placed the Montgomery Gator plush on the desk and took a seat.

She let out a sigh, glancing at the equipment she finally got earlier that day sitting on the desk.

"Alright. Here goes nothing." Y/N grabbed the Montgomery stuffed animal and a pair of scissors. She trimmed the bright orange hair off as it fell on the floor.

Gregory creaked open the bedroom door and peaked his head inside. His dark brown orbs shifted to Y/N's direction, and he slowly walked inside.

"Hey Y/N! Watcha doin?" the boy chirped, skipping towards her.