12| The bear himself

(There's like thousands of you now so you should really *CoUgH* subscribe to my YouTube channel if you're into stuff like this *cOuGh* in my bio *COUGH* just sayin...)

The clock finally hit 4:30 pm. Y/N sat up from her bed, grabbing her near by work uniform.

"Can you take me this time Y/N!" Gregory cried, pulling on the girls legs.

"Gregory, I already told you I can't. I'm too busy to watch you and I don't want you wondering around the place alone." Y/N sighed.

"But why can't I just stay with Montgomery?" the brown haired boy asked. Y/N ruffled his hair and pushed him back.

"Montgomery isn't going to be in the mall today. Besides, if he was, he'd be awfully busy." the h/c haired girl bent down and furrowed her eyebrows. "Like he is...EVERY DAY." she sighed, got back up and swatted her hand at Gregory to leave.

"Why did he hang out with us that one time then Y/N? He can obviously squeeze in some time...for you. A-and I'm your brother! And I involve you!" Gregory cried his heart out, hanging on to the door and refusing to leave. His wording didn't really make sense, but what he was going for started to make Y/N feel a bit queazy.

"No means no, Gregory. Now leave! You're gonna make me late for work." she groaned and shoved the little boy out the door. The teenaged girl glared at him with her e/c eyes, slamming the door in his face. She turned around, changing her clothes in silence till..

"AUNT JEEESSS! Y/N IS BEING MMEEAAN!" the brown haired boy whined, stomping his way to what Y/N could only assume was her aunts room. She let out a annoyed sigh, throwing the apron in her bag and exiting her room.

"He's complaining that I'm not taking him to the mall, please talk some sense in to him."
Y/N groaned as she walked past Aunt Jess's room. She heard her aunt let out a small giggle, an explanation to Gregory behind.

✰   ✰   ✰

Y/N finally arrived in the parking lot of Freddy Fazbears Mega PizzaPlex. She got out of the car, already hearing the loud music from inside the mall. She opened the large glass doors. No matter how many times she goes there, the place always seemed to amaze her. Her shoes tapped against the cold shinny black tile as she saw Damien at the front desk. He waved at her, Y/N quickly making her way towards him.

"You uh..forgot your sweater." she said, handing it to him.

"Oh thanks! I totally forgot about it, my bad." Damien chuckled nervously, grabbing his sweater. Once he had a grip, his hand touched Y/N's. His brown eyes gazed upon the sight as a small hint of red formed in his checks.

"S-sorry.." the boy stammered, pulling the sweater to him. He's quite awkward today..

"Heh, that's alright...I'll see you later!" Y/N nodded and started to walk away.

"W-wait!" Damien shouted. She turned around, raising an eyebrow at the mullet haired boy.

"Not many of the staff showed up cuz..you know. If you need any help, let me know!" he gave her a smile and waved, attending the next customer. Y/N continued walking, making her way to the Pizza-Pad.

"Y/N!" the h/c haired girl turned around to see her boss with quite an upset look on his face.

"Y-yes?" she stammered, already getting nervous from her angry boss. "I need you to fill in some spots for me today..." he growled, his brown eyes glaring at the floor.