19| For you are mine

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐮𝐛 𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐏! 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞, 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞! 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬, 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬. 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲&𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚 (𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐞._.𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐬)𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮! (𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!)

Run run RUN!!!

Her e/c eyes darted open. She sat up instantly, quickly looking around the dark room around her. She could barley see anything, but what bothered her the most was her aching head and stinging ankle. But strangely enough, despite the burning of her ankle, she also felt something softly wrapped around it. Suddenly, she heard footsteps start to approach her.

"Y/N, are you up?"

She recognized the voice instantly, but her guess was confirmed once the lights turned on. There stood Willow, Y/N's best friend. With her rosy freckled cheeks and red hair, she smiled.

"Hey Willow!" Y/N exclaimed. "Why exactly am I here?" she questioned the red head.

Willow let out a nervous chuckle as she approached the h/c haired girl. "You uh...you came here. Like...in the middle of the night. Alone. With a nasty scratch on your ankle."

Y/N eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She shuffled in the soft seat of the couch as she questioned her thoughts from the night before. Everything felt like a blur, like a memory from long ago. Then it clicked.

"Yeah it like started off about you at work, after hours and stuff. Then there was this like...crazy malfunction and the animatronics were acting all wack. Well, all except gator boy. Prince Charming saved ya, then Prince Charming 2.0 sun edition made a special guest appearance. Scratched leg, could've fell to your death, getting chased down like 95% of the time. Something like that, you were talking real fast." Willow said calmly, letting out a small yawn.

Y/N paused and took a minute. She hesitated at first, but decide she might as well speak since her friend knew almost everything. "Okay yeah...yeah that..happened." she sighed. "Right um...what time is it?"

Willow glanced at her phone and looked back at Y/N. "3:23 in the morning. You didn't sleep too long N/N I think ya—"

"Then let's go. Now, right now. I need to know if Monty is okay." Y/N interrupted. She pushed herself up from the couch with her hands, but her ankle failed to keep her up. She fell back on the couch, wincing at the burning pain of her ankle.

"Mmm I don't think so." Willow said, sitting with her friend. "You're hurt, you won't be able to make it to the car. You still need a few more hours of rest. Besides, there's no way in hell that I'm gonna let you go back to that place." the ginger haired girl replied.

"Please Willow! I have to go. Monty needs me." Y/N pleaded. "And what if you need him when you're there? You left when all those robots were wild, and what if they still are huh? You might not have gator man to have your back."