24| Dice

A/N: Join our Electric Love art competition in our discord!

The Plex was decorated with banners and ribbons of black, purple, turquoise, and a hint of yellow. The colors of Dice. Everyone found out that his area was placed through the Atrium where they were setting up. Although the majority of the time the Glamrocks were shut down, reprogramming Dice's information.

"Finally, we're done!" Gregory smiled his hands up in the air. Although they couldn't decorate the whole Atrium, some of it was.

"Looks like it's named Dice's Stunts," Willow said, peering her head at the entrance that seemed about finished. Y/N and Gregory saw it too, it was in large bold letters that gave off a glowing purple hue. "You know the more I think about it the more I question why they didn't make it an adult area for gambling. His name is Dice after all." Y/N mentioned.

"I think they made a few slot machines for that," Willow said, pointing out four machines that were stacked in the back with a grin on her face.

"Well, I'm eager about the obstacle course! Im gonna beat everyone." Gregory spoke loudly with pride. Y/N and Willow playfully rolled their eyes with a smile.

BZZT!

The three of them slightly jumped back at the sudden noise. They looked to the side of them, seeing the Glamrocks starting to turn back on. "Is Dice programmed to be your bestie now?" Willow asked. "Definitely." The animatronics said at the same time.

"Alright!" Mr. Andrew came through the doors below the Dice's Stunt's sign. He rubbed his hands together with a bright smile. Everyone looked at him as he got closer. "He's all set to go, you ready?" He asked.

The three people and robots nodded their heads, walking towards Mr. Andrew. "I present to you..." He started, turning around behind him. "Dice the Lion!"

Emerging from the doors was a tall lion-like robot. Multiple colors on him popped on his black fur. He had bright splatters and markings of paint on him. His tail swung behind him as he looked at the group, his sharp teeth smiling showing off his golden fangs.

"Woah..." Gregory cooed, his mouth open at the sight of the large lion. Dice chuckled as he shook his mane, kneeling towards the boy. "Hey, there kiddo!" He smiled.

The group stared at Dice in wonder. His bright colors were alluring, and he was a sight to behold with his many accessories. The lion turned towards the robots and his smile extended. "Monty!" He yelled. Suddenly, Montgomery felt his gears spin. He ran towards the lion, his hand raised. Dice did the same, and their claws gripped together with their heads butting against each other. They let out roars as they lifted their heads. "That's the most homie handshake I've ever seen." Willow cracked up.

The robots chuckled and shook their heads. A smile curved upon Mr. Andrew's face. "We felt it was appropriate to have Dice and Montgomery to be closer than the others. Their aggressive yet energetic behavior complements one another perfectly."

"Hey Dice," Y/N said, walking towards the black lion. Dice smiled with a toothy grin. "I'm Y/N, I work here." They took their hand out and shook the lion's large paw. "Nice to meet you Y/N!" He smiled brightly.

"Im Gregory!" Gregory shouted. Willow peaked over a waved slightly. "Willow." She smiled.

"Hey, champ!" Freddy chuckled. "Omg, accessories!" Chica squealed loudly, cupping her cheeks with a gasp. She quickly made her way to the large lion, admiring his accessories.

"Dig the style." Roxanne grinned, eyeing Dice as she circled him. Suddenly, she shoved herself towards Dice, awfully close to the lion. His eyes widened, but he didn't move. "What's up with the chain to the collar?" Roxanne asked, raising her brow. "You some kind of monster?" She grinned. Dice awkwardly chuckled as his ears flattened. "Uh no. But, I am supposed to be...wild!" He air quoted wild with his large claws, grabbing his chain. "It's supposed to resemble that and my strength. Too wild I had to be chained down, but strong enough to break free." He added.