Snowy

Jakes POV

I opened the door to the apartment me and my best friend both shared. It was freezing cold out side and there was a call for a blizzard the next day. So I was out getting food in case we get snowed in.

I shut the door and put the bags of food on the floor and take off my coat. I hang my coat on the rack and set the groceries on the table. Just as I do I see Dirk walk up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist. I turn my head around to look at him with a smile.
"Hello." I say before I kiss his nose.

Did I mention he's also my boyfriend?

"Hello." He says lying his head oh my shoulder.
"Dirk.."
"Yes.."
"I need to put the groceries up and I can't if your on me. Plus I need your help too."
He didn't move, but swayed to imaginary music. "Dirk!" I whined. I looked back at him only to see him smirking. I try to pry his hand of my waist, But he seems to tighten his grip around me. I sigh in defeat. "What do you want?" I asked starting to get a little pissed off.
"To do something with you... You've always been busy lately..." He loosens his grip enough so I can turn around and face him. I hold is face in my hands and kiss his cheek. "Please just help me first...." I say softly. He groans and takes the bags over closer to the fridge and cabinets.

After getting everything put up, I grab an Apple and bite into it. Once I take my first bite, Dirk comes up behind me and takes it.
"Dirk!" I yell. I look back to see he's holding the apple behind his back and smirking. I sigh and lay my head on the counter. I'm tired and not really in the mood. I then feel someone's hands around me.
"Hey.. I'm sorry."
I look up to see Dirk looking at me. He doesn't have his shades on so I can see his bright and beautiful amber colored eyes.
"You wanna watch a movie?" He suggest. I nod. He then picks me up so I can wrap my legs and around his waist and lay my head on his shoulder. "You want hot chocolate?" He asks. I nod again. He walks over to the couch and he sets me down on it, Then walks back to the kitchen. I take a blanket off the back of the couch and lay it on top of me. A few minutes later, Dirk comes back in with two huge mugs of hot chocolate with whipped cream piled up high. He sets them on the coffee table and sits next to me on the couch.
"Thank you." I say picking up my cup and taking a sip. I end up getting whipped cream all over my face. "Here..." Dirk says softly and moves over to me kissing me and taking some of the whipped cream with him. I smile and peck him on the lips. I set my glass down and Dirk pulls me into his lap. "I love you." He whispers into my ear. "I love you too."
"So are we gonna watch a movie or just cuddle?" Dirk asks me. "Cuddle." I reply
And so we do.