Never let me go

Dirk had to drag Jake into the house.
He was that drunk.
"I new we shouldn't have gone to that stupid party" Dirk muttered to himself.
Roxy decided to throw a party and invite some of her 'friends' over (friends being people that she had meet at the bar that gave her free drinks.) Dirk and Jake had both said they weren't going to drink that much. Dirk hadn't, But Roxy ended up convicting Jake and Jane to have a drink. Jane took one sip then never touched it again. Jake on the other hand, was really wasted. That one drink had turned into 10 beers. So after the party was over he told Jane he would drive Jake back to his apartment. He was holding Jake 'bridal style' and they walked into Jake's room.
"Boop!" Jake giggled as he touched the pointy tip of Dirk shades.
"Oh my fucking god. My boyfriend acts like a 4 year old when he's drunk." Jake giggled again then said
"BOOM BOOM!" And made to guns with his hands. Dirk sat Jake down on his bed and sat beside him.
"You need to go to sleep your really drunk."
"But I'm not!" Jake whined
"Whatever. Just go to sleep, I'm going home." Dirk stood up and kissed Jake on the forehead making Jake go into a giggle fit. "Bye"
"WAIT NO!!" Jake cried out
"Don't leave me!"
Dirk turned around to see Jake eyes watering up. He sighed.
"I'm just going home I'll see you tomorrow."
"But you said you'd never leave me." Jake was starting to sniffle now. He got up out of the bed and ran over to Dirk and wrapped himself around him. Then smashed his lips into the others. Dirk could taste the beer on his lips. Jake ran his fingers through Dirk hair kissing him harder. Dirk pull away to see Jake's face covered in tears.
"Please don't leave." Jake said looking at Dirk with huge puppy dog eyes.
"Okay, okay..." He sighed picking up Jake and putting him into the bed under the covers and Dirk climbed in with him. Jake ended up being the big spoon even though he was just a tad bit shorter than Dirk. Jake had his arms wrapped around the the other and his face in his hair.
"I love you." Dirk said to him
"I love you too."
"You know I'll never leave you."
"Thank you." Jake kissed his boyfriends head as he slowly feel asleep feeling the others warmth.

-----------
((Art by Ikimaru :3))