Letting you go (Sadstuck)

((Different writing style I guess... 0_o I feel in the mood to write something sad soooooooo, ALSO don't judge me but Jake also wanted to be drunk in this one to idk. Okay so enjoy!!))

-------------

"JAKE!" you say banging on the bathroom door.
"Im-sorry-" you hear him say between sobs.
"GOD DAMN JAKE JUST OPEN THE DOOR!"
"Im-horrible.."
Your at your boy-friend (well Ex-Boyfriend, you guess) house after you yelled at him when you saw him kissing Jane at Roxy's birthday party. You knew it was partly your fault since you yelled at him. You where a pretty clingy boyfriend. He and Jane were both pretty drunk. You were just talking to Roxy when she starting giggling (she was drunk too, you were pretty much the only one NOT drunk at her party. I mean, it was Roxy.) She pointed at something and and you turn to it. She was pointing to Jake and Jane having a very heated make out session on the couch. You were instantly filled with anger. You loved Jake more than you could physically express, so this really hurt you. You walk right over to him and jerked his head out of the kiss and slapped him. His eye widen as you pull him by his shoulders off the couch so he faces you.
"IS THIS REALLY HOW YOUR GONNA TREAT ME?! AFTER I LOVE YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE YOU GO, GET DRUNK AND MACK ON SOMEONE ELSE?!"
You weren't paying any attention to Jane but you could hear her crying.
"I-I Uh," Jake stuttered. "BUT SHE LOVES ME TOO!" Jake bursts out.
She does? Oh.
"I'M SORRY!" You just standing there as Jake runs out the door. So you end up following him to his apartment to where you are now.
"Jake I'm sorry I yelled at you please open the door. You don't need to do this!" Still he doesn't open the door. You look around into his kitchen.
"Jake stay there please." You mutter to yourself as you go over to the desk in the corner of the room. You look are until you find a cup of paper clips and unbend one to pick the lock to the bathroom. You go back over to the bathroom door and end up picking the lock. Thank god you remembered how to do that.
"Jake I'm coming in." you say before walking through the door.
"n-nO NO NO." You here him scream and try to push back the door to keep you out.
Luckily your are a bit stronger than Jake so you push open the door to find him a crying mess on the floor.
"Jake..."
"I-m.. IM SORRY!"
"Jake.. Babe.. Just.."
You sat down on the floor and pulled Jake into his lap.
"I love you." You whispered into the others ear rocking him back and forth.
"I'm sorry..this is my fault." Jake hiccuped In-between sobs.
"I love you.... but I think you need to be with Jane." the last part was hard for you to say but it was the truth
You pull Jakes face up to face yours. He had a confused look on his face. "If you love her and she, clearly, loves you.. you should be with her.
I'm letting you go Jake"