Puzzle

Jake watched as Dirk was slowly falling apart.

'I can help him!' Jake thought as he ran over to the crying Dirk in the corner. 'Im his friend I have to help him!' But he was wrong. Dirk was falling apart over him.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Dirk screamed as Jake reached for him.
Jake new what he did. He played with Dirk emotions. He told him he loved him. They held hands. Kissed. Slept together. And one day, Jake told him he wanted to be friends. That days was today. This was the after math.

Jake new Dirk had never had any friends. He was lonely. Clingy. Loving. Caring. Amazing. But Jake had come to his senses. He didn't like guys in a romantic way. And he new telling his to Dirk was going to break him.

Jake had spent so long wiggling Dirk out of his shell. His small world that only contained, him and his brother. Jake was trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together and make him okay again. And he had done it. But he had now just destroyed it. Ripped the pieces apart and flung them into the ground.

"Dirk.. I-I...." Jake mumbled and reached for Dirks hand. Dirk pulled his hand away in time and looked up at Jake.
"Please just get out of my house." Dirk mumbled.
"I don't need you."
"We can be friends!" Jake suggest.
"No." Dirk said regaining his cool kid composer and readjusting his glasses.
"Get out of my house you disgusting piece of shit."

"You broke me."

((Haha how are your feels? Are they good? Good. Yeah this was kinda based of a true thingy that happened to me. But unfortunately I was the Jake.... If your reading this [insert name of that person] I'm sorry about what I did...
Really sorry..
Bye babes ))