Chapter 2 ~ Slytherin Common Room ♤

You had just finished up having lunch with draco in the great hall. Your focus wasnt on draco though, you and Theo were making eyes across the table the entire time. After you left the great hall you began to get shaky and nervous.

6PM

7PM

8PM

9PM

God time seemed to be flying by but it also seemed like an eternity.

10PM

10:20PM

10:40PM

I started heading towards the common room. My hands were shaking and my legs were trembling. Why the fuck was I so nervous!

10:59PM

Shit, shit, shit. I felt like I was going to faint.

I opened the door to the common room.

"Theo!" I called out, wondering where he was.

Out of nowhere, a familiar icy hand wrapped itself around my waist making me instantly feel horny.

I didnt even need to ask who it was, I just knew it the second his fingertips met my skin. Before I had chance to adjust to the feeling of his touch, I felt his hard dick digging I to my back. I couldn't even see it or feel it really but I could just tell that it was huge. He gently walked us over towards the forest green sofa and suddenly threw me onto it and climbed ontop of me. I gasped shocked at what he just did but he just smirked back at me in response. A whirlpool of pleasure washed over me as he traced his soft fingertips up and down my inner thigh.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him right now. I wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed him passionately. He unzipped my trousers in desperation and I pulled on his shirt signalling for him to take it off. He totally got the hint and before I could blink, he was in his fancy boxers and I was in my most beautiful black lingerie.

 He totally got the hint and before I could blink, he was in his fancy boxers and I was in my most beautiful black lingerie

He stopped kissing me and looked me up and down a couple times before looking directly at my lips. He leaned  in again and he ripped the lingerie off of my body as I forcefully removed his boxers. His cock, which was covered in his pre-cum, sprung up and hit him in the stomach. I was right, it was huge. I smiled against the kiss; not for long, though. His lips left mine and slowly travelled down from my jawline down to my breasts where he stopped to suck and play with each one of my nipples.

By this point I was soaking wet and I had a dark trail of love bites going down my chest. Eventually he stopped playing with my breast and began going further and further down leaving yet another trail of dark love marks. He finally reached his destination and decided to start by rubbing his tongue on my clit. I moaned his name in pleasure and threw my head back.

Without warning he took his finger and shoved it inside of my cunt. He kept adding more and more fingers and it got to the point where I couldn't take it any longer. 

"I-im gonna- Ahhh I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed almost reaching my climax and then suddenly he stopped.

He looked me in the eyes, licked his fingers clean and said,

"Beg for it."

"P-please daddy! Please let me cum"

I could barely form a sentence. I was shifting about as if there were a thousand bugs crawling all over me. My pussy was throbbing harder than ever before. So much pleasure! Too much pleasure!

Eventually he gave in but decided not to warn me first. He trusted his huge throbbing cock into my tight walls and I screamed out in a combination of pain and pleasure. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I came and straight after he came right inside of me.

'fuckkkk' he moaned under his breath.

He slid out of me and I was surprised to see that he wasnt mad at me for cumming without his permission? Instead, he just carried me to his bed and put me inside. Then, he crawled up next to me and whispered into my ear,

"You're my little slut."

"Yes I am"

Fetus Deletus