Chapter 6 ~ Punishments {part 1} ♤

3 hours had gone past since the game and Theo was nowhere to be seen. You were tired of looking now so you decided you would go and put your pyjamas on instead of aimlessly searching the school. You walked drowsily through the halls as it was pretty late at this point and you eventually reached your dorm room.

You began to slide off your clothes and put on your grey sweats as Theo walked out of the bathroom, as if appearing from nowhere. His hair was soaking wet and slicked back on his head. All he had around him was a silky white towel which fell quite low making his strong abs and v-line visible to you.

His eyes met yours in a threatening gaze. Scared, you looked away and walked  over to your bed curious to see what he was going to do.

"Come here" he said in a low and raspy voice causing you to shudder.

You had no clue what to say now because anything you would/could say would just make the situation worse. Just then, you felt his icy hands wrap around your shoulder, just enough so you could feel the veins of his wrist resting against your skin.

"Y/n. You have done some really bad things today, and you know what that means....." he breathed out, making it clearly obvious what he meant.

After tonight, you were feeling a bit confident in yourself and you decided to be a little bit more bold than you would usually dare to be.

"No. No I'm not sure what you mean Mattheo." God he hated when you use his full name "I'm not quite sure what you mean." You said as you turned around, speaking in quite a cocky voice.

You could see the vein start to pop out in his forehead and his cheeks started to flush a deep shade of pink. Before you could even think of what to do next to piss him off, he slammed you against the wall wrapping his strong hands around your throat, not allowing you to breathe very much. He leaned his face towards yours and then whispered in your ear.

"Dont be a brat y/n"
For some strange reason this new nickname really turned you on. "You know what you did and you're going  to pay the price now."

"I-"

Before you could finish what you were goign to say he smashed his lip against yours, unexpectedly, making you moan a little bit into the kiss. You inched closer towards the bed before he threw you onto it and left to go and grab something.

Once he came back into the room, he seemed to be holding a shiny dagger, a belt, a vibrator and a generous amount of ropes in his hand. He placed it all down beside you and grabbed the dagger in his hand. As he slowly crept towards your body he threw it in the air repeatedly, perfectly catching it in his hand every time.

"Dont look so surprised, you know you want it...." he said, leaving you in pure memorisation.

As he began to move towards you, you couldnt help but feel nervous in his stare. His enchanting eyes. His strong jawline. His perfect slicked back hair. God he was so fucking hot, and he knew that.

Distracting you from your thoughts, he began to crawl on top of you while harshly removing yourself and his clothes. Then he began to make a harsh trail of deep, and painful hickeys down your side.

"MmGghgH~"

You couldnt help but moan pathetically as a cold, hard object brushed against your hip.

"W-what is tha-" You were cut off by a menacing scream as the brisk, polished metal pierced your smooth skin. You're body was flushed over with arousal at the thought of fresh blood weeping down your leg. He placed the blade back on your leg and was about to cut into you but then...

*knock*knock*knock