Chapter 5 ~ Spin the bottle ♡◇

For the past few days, Theo has been reluctant to talk to you after that... incident. He was completely furious with you but he seemed to have calmed down a bit today so you decided to host a little game night in the gryffindor common room (it isnt your house but still most of your friends are in gryffindor).

Word was passed on around some of your year to meet up there for the game night and sure enough, when it got to 7PM, everyone had shown up.

"So! I for our first game I think we should play spin the bottle! What do you think?" You yelled somewhat loudly, just enough so everyone could here you. Everybody cheered in response and began to gather round in a not so circle, circle.

"Who's going first then y/n?" Fred said eager to begin the game.

"Well since you were the one to mention it, I think you should be the one to go first Freddie" He blushed at the thought of having to kiss someone but then eventually said yes knowing that it would be interesting.

He spun the bottle. As it rapidly spun in the middle if the 'circle', Fred covered his eyes in embarrassment. The bottle stopped. It had landed on Hermione.

Many OoOoOhHh's and cheeky comments were heard from the surrounding people as fred and hermione leaned in and kissed for about 0.5 seconds before they both jumped back and wiped their faces with their sleeves. I mean they had a reason too, it was kinda gross to be honest.

About 20 minutes of playing went by before finally someone landed on you. Thank fucking god it finally got to you, this game was starting to get a bit boring. The only issue is who landed on you....

Harry Potter

Theo's and Draco's eyes widened as they saw the bottle come to a halt. Were they really gonna kiss? Or were they going to chicken off and forfeit. You thought for a second before thinking, "I'm not a wuss, I'm gonna do this" So, you leaned over and just before you got to Harry, you could see Draco looking furious out of the corner of your eye. Your lips connected but this kiss lasted a little longer than the other kisses had done. Everybody but the two boys cheered and you two eventually stopped kissing. I loved to see how mad Draco was getting and having to kiss Harry to get that satisfactory scowl out of Draco was totally worth it. What you didnt know though, was that Theo, who was sat right near you, was burning with rage. Something was about to happen.

Something rather peculiar...