Chapter 4 ~ Six Months Later ♧

6 months later

It was official. You two were now definately a real couple. You two loved to spend your free time roaming the halls holding hands and whispering dirty little things into eachothers ears in classes. Life with Theo was certainly amazing.

You and Theo were paired up in potions class so you decided to take advantage of it because it was very rare that the two of you were paired up together. Just like usual you were acting very flirty around Theo. You were twirling your hair and smirking at him every chance you got. To tease him even more you would squeeze your thighs together when he was looking at you. You could tell he was about to break at this point so you decided to do something more intense but little did you know what was in for you.

You slowly leaned in towards his ear. Bearing in mind hes a little bit taller than you,you had to go on your tiptoes. You got as close as possible to the side of his face and you seductively moaned in his ear.

"Ah- fuckkkk"

His eyes widened and you could see something beginning to form inside of his trousers. You let out a small chuckle but he swiftly grabbed you by your wrists and dragged you out of the classroom. At this point he didn't care about potions anymore. He was too horny to think about anything besides you anyways.

The second the door to the classroom swung shut, Theo grabbed you by the neck and pinned you against the wall. In his deep, husky voice he groaned,

"You've been a bad girl today so I'm going to have to punish you now."

Oh gosh

He dragged you to his dorm room and you entered slowly revealing a somehow already naked Theo Riddle laying on the bed, awaiting your presence. His dick was already hard and he clearly needed you. He slowly lifted his veiny hands into the air and beckoned you over with his two fingers. Hesitantly, you walked over towards him and began to strip your uniform off, leaving you in a sexy red and black lace lingerie set. Suddenly, as quick as he had dragged you out of the classroom,he ripped off the expensive undergarments unleashing your beautiful tits and your wet ass pussy into the air. You gasped as the cold air hit your skin.

Before you could even comprehend what had just happened, Theo's icy hands ran over your shoulders and pushed you down to your knees. This hurt but the pain just made you even more turned on.

"W-what are you d-doing?" You stuttered, out of breath from all of the anticipation.

"I think you know"

He ran his hands through your silky hair and began to push your head towards him. You looked up to lock eyes with him and he gave him the look to tell you he was ready. You slowly began to swirl your tounge around his tip and he let out a soft moan. Then, you proceeded to put it further and further in until the point where you were almost gagging.

Theo was moaning really loud at this point and you knew you needed to get back at him for what he did earlier. So, you picked up your clothes and got ready, casually, leaving Theo alone in a horny, mess of a state. To make it clear, you were like this too but you didnt really care, as long as you got to punish him. His legs were shaking and he didn't have the strength to chase after you right now so he was basically hopeless.

Best April Fools Ever.