Chapter 31 Palentine's Day

This takes place during Palentines Day on season 2 of Trollstopia this is gonna be broppy and what happened with them during the holiday.... might get a bit steamy in this one.

On the morning of Palentine's Day all the trolls were gathered at the stage where Queen Poppy of the pop trolls usually was to give the morning report and what events took place.

''Today is Palentine's Day!'' Smidge shouted.

''Yeah it is the one day you get to get your Pal a gift and spend the day with them.'' Satin said.

''Say isn't Poppy the one giving the speech?'' Asked Holly.

''Yeah usually but I don't know where she is.'' Smidge said.

Meanwhile right outside the bunker moaning and wet kisses were heard with soft panting. Queen Poppy was up against the rock her arms around her boyfriend's neck as they frenched kissed each other, Branch's hand was up the back of her dress while the other and was lightly squeezing her breasts as she moans.

Poppy's hands were gently stroking his ears as he moans, lately Poppy had been sleeping with Branch in his bunker and this morning they got up and she fully intended to do the morning announcement but somehow she managed to get her handsome boyfriends intoxicating lips on hers and she didn't want to let go they got up late and missed their morning round of sex.

''Mmmm.'' Branch I have to go I'm late.'' She said pulling out of his grip.

''I know its just I can't help it your beautiful and I want to kiss you all day.'' He said.

''I know I want to as well-- say tonight we meet in your bunker and see what surprises we have for each other on Palentine's Day.'' She kisses his cheek and took off.

Branch watched her go smiling he was the luckiest troll in the world and then he froze he hadn't found anything to get Poppy and he needed to get her something special, he went back into his bunker and looked around.

''What can I get my beautiful girlfriend who deserves so much?'' He looked around it was their first year as an official couple and he wanted it to be special.

He then went to his storage room and pulled out some stuff and he thought of what to make, he then started cutting out a card and started working on it. He wrote a poem and he went to his computer and he looked at how to make a basket and found one called the lover's basket.

He saw what he needed and he went and pulled out a basket he hand make sometime ago during his gray years and he went outside and walked to the flower meadow and pucked some flowers and he also found some fruit and he went to the shops looking around for a few things he put them in his nap sack and he looked around and saw Poppy flying on a bug while Demo was with DJ Suki, Branch chuckled as he went back to his bunker and started working.

Later that evening after Poppy tried to help Demo she went and got her gift for Branch and went to the bunker and saw him waiting outside.

''Hey Poppy.'' He said seductively.

''Hey Branch.'' She grins and he pulls her in for a kiss and then she felt something slip over her eyes and she was lifted by a pair of strong arms. ''Ooh where are you taking me?'' She blushed.

''You'll see beautiful.'' He kisses her lips and she kisses back melting against his lips.

She was then set on a chair and the blindfold was off and she looked to see a nice candlit dinner with heart shaped food and she gushes. ''Oh Branch!'' He grins and kisses her cheek.

They eat then afterwards Branch helps Poppy up and they went to the couch. ''Ok Branch I have your gift.'' She said giving it to him a wrapped gift.

He opened it and saw it was a picture of them they were kissing with a heart around them and fireworks going off and her in her colorful outfit from the world tour. ''I altered it a bit and put that on there myself.'' She giggled.

The top of the picture and the bottom there were words and Branch felt his heart in his throat at the bottom it said.

'I love that we are different'

The top there was two lines and he felt himself well up with tears.

'And I love you Queen Poppy'

'I love you too Branch.'

He paused and looked at his girlfriend who was smiling.

''Poppy you oh I love you!'' He kisses her and pins her to the couch.

''I love you too Branch.'' She moans back and pushes him up.

''I wanted it something special for you.'' 

Branch then gave her the card and she opened it and read it.

'Roses are red

Violets are Blue

You stole my heart and I don't want it back.

Love Branch.'

Poppy hugs him and kisses him as he kisses back and he pulls away. ''I got this for you also.''

She saw the basket and saw a box at the bottom and she opened it and gasped it was a heart necklace with two halfs one and she put them together and say it said True Love Branch and  Poppy. One half said True Branch and Love Poppy.''

''Oh trolls are you serious oh BRANCH!'' She cried and hugged him as he hugged back and wiped away her tears I know its cheesy but I wanted something for us to share and I want us to move in together.'' He said.

''Oh Branch I do too.'' She said cupping his cheeks.

''But we'll worry about that later. Now I think we were about to finish what we started this morning.'' He grins and leans in.

''Oh heavens yes Branch!'' She pulls him against her.

They kiss each other passionately and he removed her dress and under garments and she pulled off his vest and shorts.

''I want you in me.'' She demanded breathlessly.

He then kisses her neck his lips holding her neck and he thrusts his rod into her and she gasps and she arches her whole body. ''B-Branch.''

He kisses her lips and their tongues play together and they grope each other his hands play and squeeze her small mounds and she whimpers as her feet cup his cute little butt cheeks and their hair wrapped together, he thrusts nice and slow knowing it drove her crazy and she grips his shoulders. They pulled off of each others lips and she started kissing and biting his neck and chest marking him in hickes and he bites her shoulder and he gently bites on her ear listening her moan loudly and whimpering.

He knew her ears were delicate in that department and he loved using them he thrusts faster and his hand grab hers and they lace together going over head. ''Yes, mmm Oh Poppy.'' He kisses her.

They continue their love making and Poppy screams as she orgasmed and Branch was still riding her and he finally came inside of her and they shared a heated kiss and he rode out their orgasm before one of them passed out again.

They both calmed down and laid there staring at each other. ''Ohh this is y far my favorite Palentine's Day Branch.'' She kisses him.

''Me too.'' He kisses her and they held each other the rest of the night.

Here we go enjoy guys. This is from Trollstopia something that I wanted to happen and me and other fan both came to the conclusion or we want to believe that Poppy was with Branch and were side tracked which is why is was late. Stay tuned.