Chapter 45 Just You and Me

Takes place after Trolls In Harmony, what I think happened after they took off together.

Branch and Poppy took off as Sheila flew them up they held hands and rest their heads on each other as they went higher watching Trollstopia grow smaller and they looked out around them as the snow fell

They jumped in the hot air balloon. ''This.. was a great holiday.'' Branch said smiling at his beautiful girlfriend.

''Yeah it was and you know the best part?'' She asked giving him a soft smile.

''Hmm the gift giving?'' He guessed smiling.

''Nope just being able to spend the holiday with you., and I'm sorry I ruined our hangout all afternoon date.'' She said looking down at the ground.

''Hey, it was for a good cause and well.. we're together now.'' He said as they both laughed.

She took his hands and smiled at him. ''I wouldn't want to be with anyone else.'' She breathed her eyes half lidded.

''Me too.'' He cupped her cheek and she presses her cheek into his hand and stares at him with love.

Branch feeling brave after she pecked his cheek during the celebration, he nodded his head up and Poppy saw a mistletoe dangling in between them and gasped excitedly.

Suddenly she felt his lips on hers for a second and then he pulled away and stares at her with a love struck look. She felt her cheeks heat up and her stomach was doing flip flops it was her turn to give a small bashful giggle.

He chuckles at her. ''I feel like that wasn't very fair.'' Poppy said giving a playful pout.

''Fair? Was it fair you teased me by patting my cheek when that misteltoe was over us or when you kissed my cheek?'' He shot back smirking.

''Still it was my lips I wanted to be part of it.'' She retorted enjoying their playfully banter.

''Well you still can.'' He said.

''A do over?'' She asked.

''A do over? Poppy you can't just undo a kiss like that, but we can do it again.'' He said winking at her and he wraps his hand around her waist and pulls her closer as their hair entwined together.

''I'd like that.'' She whispered breathlessly.

They closed their eyes and leaned in as their heads tilted a bit and their lips touched.. both felt the warmth and sparks shoot though them, Poppy grabs his vest and raises a leg behind her. Branch held her waist with his hands and then one hand went to the side of her neck, cradling it gently as they continued the sweet kiss, they pulled away slowly as their eyes flutter open and they both have blushing cheeks and giggling.

''I liked that kiss.'' Was all she could say.

''Me too.'' He panted and stares into her eyes.

Poppy giggles. ''And thank you for the scrapbook.'' 

''It was nothing special.. and it was kind of fun.'' He said giving her a small smile.

''We really are meant for each other.'' She said.

''Yes we damn well are.'' He said as they rubbed their heads together.

They went over to the side of the balloon and looked out to see the snow coming down and they saw all of Trolls Kingdom and were happy as they Branch wrapped an arm around her and she rest her head on his shoulder giving a happy sigh.

''I love you Branch.'' 

''And I love you Poppy.'' 

''And its just me and you.'' She said in the same soft voice she used earlier before kissing his cheek.

They then turn their heads and Poppy leans up as Branch leans in and they share another kiss, her hand on his cheek and his hand on her shoulder both moaning. The Shelia got an idea and swayed a bit as Branch lost his balance and fell to the ground on his butt while Poppy landed in his lap facing him.

Both blush and giggle and Poppy nods up as Branch looked and saw the misteltoe and they went for another kiss, with Poppy on her knees holding his shoulders as they continued making out and getting drunk off of each others lips.

And they continued on their date and it was truely a holiday to remember.

Here we go I just watched TROLLS IN HARMONY AND THE ONLY THING I'M GONNA SAY IS BROPPY IS OFFICIALLY CANNON! Nobody can say they don't love each other.. the looks were those of lovers anyway enjoy!