Chapter 18 Halloween

It was Oct. 31 and all the snack pack kids and Broppy's kids with the pastry kids were all together outside having a Halloween party. The kids had just come back from a carnival filled with games and trolls handing out candy and the kids once they were done trick or treating. They went to where their parents had set up a party for them to run around and talk and celebrate.

First was 13 year old Rosie who was dressed as a Spanish maiden and next came her 14 year old boyfriend River dressed as The masked Zorro. He kisses her hand as she giggles.

Next came 13 year old Astrid Pastry dressed as a Viking next came her charming 14 year old boyfriend dressed as a Viking as well. ''This is a cool costume.'' He said hugging Astrid. Her parents were Archer and Ashlyn Pastry.

Next came another Pastry Astrid's twin Arthur dressed as King Arthur and he was accompanied by this crush Esperanza a snack pack kid dressed as Genivere. Then came Lyric as a DJ with his crush Tulip both dressed as The Adams couple. Then came Wood who had a crush on Rosie but was dating Autumn They came as Cinderella and Prince Charming who was Esperanza cousin. The came the siblings BJ and Lilly who were dressed as rock trolls.

''I say we should count our candy and see who gets the most.'' Rosie said.

They all went to the table and counted their candy. Sparks was counting his and his hand grabbed Astrid's hand. ''You look perfect tonight.'' He said.

''Thanks you big flirt.'' The Viking said giggling.

Rosie counted hers and looked at River's. ''River you don't have a lot of candy.'' She said.

''I know I just guess I wasn't lucky as you or the others.'' He said.

''Here have some of mine.'' She dumped half the candy on the table.

''Thanks Rosie.'' He hugs her.

The others were counting and once they finished they wrote it on paper. River and Rosie with the rest sat at the tables and they went over their candy.

''Ok Sparks how much do you have?'' Rosie asked.

''I got about 40 piece of candy.'' He said.

''I got 50.'' Astrid said.

''I got 40 piece of candy.'' Esperanza said.

''I got 30.'' Arthur said.

''30 for me.'' Autumn said.

''45 for me.'' Wood said as he gave Autumn a few extra pieces of candy.

''I got 30.'' Lyric said.

''And I got 30 as well.'' Tulip said.

''I got 30 and Lilly got 20.'' BJ said.

''How many did you get oh Mighty Zorro?'' asked Sparks his best buddy.

''I got 30.'' He smiled.

''And I got the same as him.'' Rosie said.

They all laughed and continued talking.

''Ok dance off!'' Rosie called.

All the kids cheered.

''We need someone to be the judges.'' Rosie said.

''Hey kids.'' They looked to see Broppy coming over.

''Perfect the king and queen can be the judges of the dance off.'' River said.

''Oh please say yes.'' All the kids asked the couple.

''We'd love to.'' Poppy said.

''Welcome to the dance off I'm Queen Poppy.''