Chapter 48 Babysitting Gone Wrong

This is for Chipmunklover16 and the oc's belong to her and next up will be a Holly x oc. 

''Ok Bash everything is here and are you sure you'll be ok with the kids?'' Asked Poppy looking at the party crasher.

''Yes, Poppy trust me the princess will be fine and so will my neice and nephew.'' He said nodding.

''No knives and no bad words.'' Ashlyn said firmly remembering what happened last time.

''Trust me no bad words.'' He promised annoyed with them.

''Come on Ash they'll be ok.'' Archer said as he pulls his wife out the door.

''Be good Rosie we'll be back soon.'' Branch said kissing his daughter as they left.

''So kids its you and me, what shall we do first?'' Bash asked looking at them.

''I'm hungry.'' Astrid said.

''Me too.'' Rosie smiled.

''Ok well I'll get supper ready and lets find a movie for you kids. Any ideas?

''Oh how about a action movie.'' 5 year old Astrid asked smiling.

''Sure here which one of these do you guys want to watch?'' He asked.

They picked one and they watched it while Bash picked up the phone and ordered a pizza he then got a text from his girlfriend Harper and messaged her.

The kids were watching the movie and they were a bit bored. Arthur opened up the tv stand cabinet and saw a bunch of movies. ''Woah check out uncles stash.'' He marveled.

The girls came over and saw. ''Cool he has so many of them, how does he watch them all?'' Asked Rosie.

They pulled a couple movies out of the space and looked at them. ''Cool Bloody Knuckles, End of the World.'' Rosie read.

''He got 50 shades of grey.'' Astrid said.

''Oh I think I caught mom reading that book.'' Rosie said remembering the name of the book.

''I heard it was horrible.'' Astrid said.

Arthur pulled out a movie case that had a troll riding a motor cycle and he was on fire. ''Cool! Check this out!'' He said.

The girls went over and looked at it. ''Ghost Rider.'' Astrid read.

''Why is he on fire?'' Asked Rosie curiously.

''I don't know. Say we should watch this tonight when uncle Bash is in the other room.'' Arthur said smiling.

The girls agreed. Later Bash let them watch tv and made popcorn for them. ''Ok you kids watch a movie I'll be in the backroom talking to my girlfriend call me if you need anything.'' He said.

''Ok.'' They said acting all innocent.

He went into the room and shut the door.

''So, lets turn it on.'' Rosie said.

''One moment.'' Astrid said getting up and quietly going over to the door and opened it slightly to see her uncle playing video games and talking on the phone.

''We are good to go.'' Astrid smiles.

Arthur puts in the movie and they all sat down eating the popcorn, once it started it wasn't bad but later on when the troll was getting tortured, Arthur and Rosie were hugging Astrid closely.

They wanted to look away but there eyes were glued to the screen shocked. 

''This might have been a bad idea.'' Whispered Rosie.

They watched the movie and finally the troll who' head was on fire he jumped off the cycle and ran to the screen. ''You're next to make a deal with the devil!''

He punched at the tv as it went dark. The three kids were scared and shaking.

''S-So what d-did you think of it?" Asked Arthur still shaking.

''It's awesome.'' Rosie said not wanting to look scared.

''Yeah, um next time me and Rosie get to pick.'' Astrid said.

It started raining and thundering and the kids were scared.

''Oh this is the type of weather the ghost rider likes to come out in and collects souls!'' Arthur said staying calm.

They heard a noise outside and heard the door handle move. ''We need to be prepared.'' Rosie said.

She grabbed a few traps from her hair.

''You carry those around?'' Asked Astrid surprised.

''Can never be too prepared besides I am my daddy's girl.'' Rosie said sitting up the tripping trap

Astrid grabbed her fake toy axe that looked real, Arthur grabbed his dad's old bat and they were back to back waiting.

Lightning shot up in the sky along with thunder and they heard something coming from the room Bash was in.

''Oh no the ghost rider got uncle Bash!'' Arthur said.

''Get ready to attack!'' Arthur said.

They got ready, they heard a moan and yelp then the door opened and out came a shadow and tripped over the rope. ''AAAHHH!

''ATTACK!'' Arthur shouted.

The three kids jumped on the figure and started hitting and with the foam bat and axe and Rosie used the rope to tie the figure.

''We got you now ghost rider!'' Shouted Astrid.

Suddenly the door opened and in came Broppy, with Archer and Ashlyn and they ran over to pull their kids off of Bash.

''Mom! Stay back that is the ghost rider who got uncle Bash!'' Arthur shouted.

Poppy turned on the light and the kids saw it was Bash who was on the floor covering his face he looked up.

''Hey you guys are back.'' He said.

''So the ghost rider didn't get you uncle Bash?'' Asked Astrid curtiously.

''Um, what? No I was coming to check on you kids.'' Bash said.

Branch went over and saw the movie case. ''Bash want to explain why they were watching a rated r movie called Ghost Rider?'' Showing the movie.

''I don't know last I knew they were watching kid friendly movies.'' Bash said.

''It was my doing I put it in I wanted to see what it was all about.'' Arthur said.

''Still Bash you shouldn't be doing that with the kids! You should of kept a better eye on them,'' Ashlyn said.

''I know.'' He shook his head as the three kids hugged him.

''Best Babysitter Ever!'' The three kids shouted.

Here we go enjoy I will get to doing more soon.