Chapter 7.

At his workshop, Burnett was looking at Lady's plans once more as a familiar voice cried out at the entrance.

"Grandpa!" it said, as Burnett looked over to someone certain running over and hugging him.

"Oh, Lily." He sighed with relief as he saw that the pre-teen was alive. "I'm so glad to see you."

"Grandpa." Lily began. "There was this island of talking trains, Mr Conductor and Junior are sick, and Thomas has fallen off the mountain with no sign of his remains. Please help me."

As Burnett was about to give his answer, a certain name from Lily's dialogue struck him.

"Thomas?" Burnett asked. "Is he a little blue engine with six wheels?"

"Yes." Lily replied solemnly. "But I think he's....he'...."

"There's nothing to worry about." Burnett finished as he placed his hands affectionately on his granddaughter's shoulders. "If anything, I think the reason why you can't find Thomas's remains, is because there is none to be found for Lady may have very well used her magic to open a portal to save him."

"So.. Thomas is in the magic railroad?" Lily asked as her spirit lifted higher and higher.

"Most likely." Burnett replied. "If not, then maybe back on Sodor. But still, we do need the right coal in order to get Lady running."

"About that." Lily replied. "Thomas says that Lady ran very well during her time on Sodor. Maybe the coal from there is what she needs." She said, as she turned to Patch. "Patch, she began. On the cliff where I hiked down from, there should be a Sodor truck full of coal. Could you go get some?"

"Of course I will!" Patch replied, as he then ran out of the cave excitedly.

Meanwhile, in the Magic Railroad (or Railway if you're british.), Thomas opened his eyes and gasped as he found himself in a new part he was never in before.

"Wow." He remarked. "Is this one off the Magic Railway's branch lines? Wait till I tell Percy and Timothy about this!" He chuckled as he smiled. "Thank you, Lady." Thomas thought, knowing that his now official lover had saved him.

As Thomas then continued puffing down the line, he was near closer and closer to a bend when he felt someone inside his cab, with a bad, slightly familiar aura to it.

"GET OUT OF MY CAB YOU LEATHER CLADDED DONKEY!!!!" Thomas yelled as the E2 picked up speed and threw Boomer out.

"ARGH!!!" Boomer growled as he flew out the E2's cab and grabbed on to Thomas's bunker.

As Thomas then continued to find his way back home, Diesel 10 had finally tired Junior out as he zoomed into the Vicarstown smelters yard. As the warship then went into the shed, both Junior and a certain red engine screamed in fright, as Diesel 10 suddenly stopped, sending the younger conductor flying and landing on top of the class 28's cab.

"James." Junior cried weakly as he then sat up and got ready to make their exit.

"PEEP!" Went the extra supply whistle as nothing but it's sound came out of it.

"Ah!" Diesel 10 remarked as he raised his claw.

"Oh no." James replied, as he realized with this meant.

"So you lost your sparkle too? Huh?" Diesel 10 sniggered evilly as Junior tried again but to not get any results. "Bye bye twinkles toes."

"Darn." Junior remarked. "It's all empty."

"Here we go." Diesel 10 sneered as he then began to edge towards the red engine.

"Junior!" James cried as he backed up. "What are we going to do?!"

Thomas and the Gold-Dust Crisis.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें