chapter 14

liams point of view

Ellie just the kitchen and went to her room, but what she didn't know us that she left her phone in the kitchen. her phone went off and it was the unknown number. i was afraid to answer it but i had to find out if this person was a threat or not. (I'm going to put Ellie because its her phone)

unknown: hello liam

Ellie: what

unknown: i know Ellie left her phone on purpose

Ellie: what do you mean

unknown: i saw her do it she wanted you to see the messages

Ellie; who are you and how could you see her

unknown; that's classified liam but like i told Ellie you ll find out soon

that was that i had to show paul but this person dosent seem like a threat yet. shit shit shit what am i going to do. "liam you okay"

harrys point of view

i was in the living room watching tv when i notice liam paceing around the kitchen.

"liam you okay"

"no harry im not"

"whats wrong"

"that unknown number texted her again"

"what did they say do they sounf like a threat"

"no thats the thing i dont know what to do"

"what do you mean"

"he told me well ellie that she will find out soon also he said that he saw ellie leave her phone on the counter on purpose which kinda frightens me a little"

"i know what you mean"

"you do?"

"yeah we got to tell paul threat or not my sister could be in danger"

"youre right harry we will tell him tomorrow wheres ellie"

"sounds good harry oh and she in her room"

i left the kitchen and told the lads the plan. we will go tell paul tomorrow and update our security so if that person is follwing us we can stop him.