Chapter 2

Harry's point of view
      I was walking to the recording studio when A girl ran into me. "i am so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" she said. I looked up at her and knew she was my sister but I guess she didn't know I was her brother. "It's okay I wasn't looking where I was going either" I lied. I walked off and continued to the recording studio to meet the other boys. when I arrived in the studio louis engulfed me in a hug. "uh Lou your hurting me" I said "oh sorry Haz I just glad to see you" he said. Wow Lou it's like we don't see each other every day we practically share the same house. "Anyways guys you know my half sister Ellie well I ran into her and I want to her to meet me but I don't want to scare her. They all had a surprised looks on their faces. "Harry that is a bad idea" Liam said. "i know Liam but I haven't seen her in forever and I need her to know that I'm her brother". I said with tears in my eyes. Then Niall spoke up "okay harry we'll do it but how are we going to do it" . I thought of an idea then it hit me. "We go to her house undercover so the fans want ruin the plan and talk to her about living with us and if see refuses then we go to plan B" I tell them. "whats plan B" Zayn asked. "leave that up to me" I replied.