Chapter 5

Ellie's point of view
         I woke up in a beautiful room with a king size bed a flat screen a mini fridge and a walk in closet. this room had everything a girl could ask for. the most creepiest thing In the room was my name is painted on the wall. it's like they planned this. the sound of footsteps awoken me from my thoughts. I then heard the door begin to open and I pretended to be asleep. "I know you're awake" said a husky voice. I gave up and asked "what do you want". "I want you to live with us". is he still going on with this. "please follow me down stairs to meet the rest of the boys" he said. I gave up trying and followed him.

Harry's point of view
        "Please follow me down stairs to meet the rest of the boys" I asked her. she kindly followed me and we went down stairs. As we entered the living room I looked at the boys giving them a be easy on her look. "hey Ellie how are you doing" Liam said. "I fine but when you guys came to my house I wasn't expecting you I was expecting my best friend Skye and that's why I was telling you to hurry" Ellie said. "Ellie love we already know that" Louis said. I think Louis made her feel a little uncomfortable. "so Ellie I shouldn't be asking this but when we were at your house where was your parents" I asked. with that question she started crying.