004| best friends

You shoved the front door open, placing your umbrella by the door and walking in.

You went over and sat on a high stool on the kitchen island, infront of Hira who was pouring you a glass of her special drink.

"So who's this person then?" She asked without looking up.
"what do you meannnnn" You said in a sing song voice.
Hira turns to look up at your smiling face.
"I mean why are you so happy, like you haven't even had any of my drink yet" she raises and eyebrow.
"Okay fine, fine. You caught me!"You chuckle "I met this really cute guy, he's new and he's just so ughhh" You swoon and take the drink Hira poured you off the counter. "Oh and thanks for the drink"
Hira rolls her eyes as you walk to your room.
Your room isn't very big, you have your PC for work in the corner, a windowsill that's just big enough to sit on, some shelves along the walls, a full length mirror across your wardrobe doors, facing your double bed.
As it's not huge, you don't tend to hoard random objects. You have a few photos of memorable moments dotted around your room, a couple posters and LED lights. That's about all the extras you have.
You walk over to your wardrobe and pull out some more risqué clothes. Things like your black mesh top with a lacy bra underneath, you paired them with a black, flowy skirt.

You check yourself out in the mirror and take a picture for your Instagram. You have a couple hundred followers, nothing too crazy. The likes started flooding in immediately, you look at your Home Screen and see these words

"WilburSoot has liked your post"
"Clayprivate has liked your post"
"Clayprivate has followed you"

You click onto "WilburSoot" and wait for his profile to load, your eyes dart to the first photo.

It was him.
Your Wilbur.

You open up your dms with him.
Had he realised it was you? Your phone was covering quite a bit of your face.
—————————————————————————

hey guys, I'm back from my break! I'm not sure if I should continue this book, I really like it but it's not getting a lot of interaction :(