Chapter 25

A/n: This chapter contains a sex scene! So if you're uncomfortable with such things, don't feel the need to read it. And for legal reasons, I must advise anyone under the age of 18 years of age to skip this chapter. Okay now all that is done, please enjoy this chapter!

Blake couldn't wait any longer, she pulled you up by your shirt, up towards her. Lips clashed together with pure passion, tongues exploring each other's mouths. Your hands rest at her cheek before moving back into her soft raven locks, brushing her ears, causing her to moan in pleasure. Her moan vibrated into your mouth, causing you to keep going, pushing against her as your hand rested on the small of her back, gently setting her down onto the soft silk covers of her bed. Still attached by the tongue, Blake's hands moved next, grabbing your shirt, pulling it up, trying to get it off your now sweaty body.

Blake: I want it off.

She panted as your kiss separated. You had no reason to object, letting her soft, smooth hands rip the white under shit off your body and get tossed to the ground forgotten. Her legs wrapped around your waist, pulling your pelvis towards her. You groaned and moaned in her mouth as you felt your hardening member rub up against the fabric that divided the pair of you.

You: (pulling away from the kitty's hungry mouth) A-Are you sure?

Blake: (running a hand up your torso) I have never been more sure in my life. I love you, and I want you.

This lit a fire in your groin once more. Capturing her in a quick kiss, you removed her shirt next, leaving her in only a skinny black bra. You admired her plump breasts before leaning down, kissing her once more. Moving from her mouth, you kissed her soft neck, then her shoulder, nibbling on the skin a little, leaving a mark. Blake moaned in pleasure as her hands ran through your hair, lightly tugging at it.

You went between her mounds, kissing, then to her smooth stomach. You then reached her waist, where her pants still were attached. Very slowly, kissing as you do it, you pulled each of her leather thigh boots off, setting them on the floor. Then the belt comes off, followed by Blake getting out her black pants with your help, throwing them aside. Blake now lay in front of you only in a pair of black lace panties and bra.

Blake: (curling up, trying to hide) Why are you staring?

You: (in an awe-struck voice. Blake slowly revealed herself once more) You're the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on. You're perfect.

Blake: I want you.

Blake purred, sitting up, reaching for your pants, pulling them down.

Blake: I want you to be mine, and I yours.

Your pants fell, and the two of you were back at each other's mouths. You lifted her and pulled her further onto the bed. Unclipping her bra, you threw it aside, then the panties slid down and discarded. Then your boxers, and now you were both naked, together, on top of one another. You stopped the frantic kisses and stared into her eyes. Lust and love shined back into your own crimson orbs.

You: Are you sure?

Blake just nodded as her hands rested on your shoulders. You slowly guided your member towards her slit, it was wet and slick with her juices. Slowly thrusting in, Blake let out a small squeak. She buried her head into your neck as she held you. You let her get used to you inside, and once she nodded, you moved once more.

Slow at first, causing Blake to moan and gasp in pleasure. You let out a few grunts and moans along with her. You were in pure bliss, all the worries, all of your problems, it all fell away. It was just you and the girl you love, becoming one. The speed picked up, causing Blake to cling to you harder. Your lips met once more, pouring your love into each other as your thrusts grew faster and stronger. She was tight, very tight. It was definitely her first time, just like it was yours.

It wasn't long until you felt the pressure build up inside. Breaking away from the kiss, you spoke softly into Blake's ear.

You: I'm going to cum.

Blake: (whispering back in between moans) G-Give it to me.

You groaned, thrusting in one last time, deep within, as her walls tightened around you. Her slim legs wrapped around your hips, pulling you further into her, as far as you could go. You both screamed in pleasure as you spilled your seed inside her. Her nails dug harder into your back as she held you close, as close as you could get. As the ecstasy reached its peak, it fell. Leaving the two of you panting and breathing heavily. Blake didn't let you leave her grasp, she just clung to you. One hand on your back, and the other in your hair.

Blake: I love you.

You: I love you too.

A few minutes later, you both got under the covers and snuggled together, feeling more united than you've ever been.

Jack and Evelyn are walking back to RWBY's dorm, both blushing deeply after having heard what had been going on in their dorm when they were ready to call it a day and rest for tomorrow's finals.

Yang: (as they enter) Hey guys have you seen Blake? She isn't answering her Scroll.

Jack: She's fine.

Ruby: You found her?

Evelyn: Uh... Yes, but it's better if we don't bother them.

Yang: Oh, so Blake was busy that's why she wouldn't answer her Scroll.

Ruby: And what were they doing?

Weiss: Ugh do you really have to ask? All they do when they hang out is kiss and be all lovey-dovey.

Ruby: (gasping) They do what?!

Yang: What didn't you know?

Ruby: What they are doing is filth! FILTH! (storming out of the room) I'm going to talk with them about this right now!

Evelyn: NO!

Jack: If I were you I would give them at least enough time to get dressed and cleaned up.

Ruby: Get dressed?!

Jack: Uh...

Evelyn: Well done Jacqueline.

Jack: I'm sorry!

Ruby: That's it!

Ruby dashes out of the dorm using her semblance, and is quickly followed by Yang, Weiss, Jack, and Evelyn that are trying to stop her from reaching Team RVN's dorm where (Y/n) and Blake lay sound asleep.