Chapter 5

At Beacon Academy students' dorms, the next morning Yang wakes up to see that her teammate and her twin are back from... wherever they went last night, and oh boy... how much fun she was going to have teasing both of them.

Yang: (slightly shaking you) Wake up dear brother it's time to tell me what you and Blake were up until so late.

The only response she got was a groan from you before you turned your back to her.

Yang: (shaking you harder) At least you could tell me if you slept well... or if you didn't sleep at all if you know what I mean?

You: (throwing your pillow at her) Go to hell Yang.

Yang: I've already been there, hell might be better than having to live with you.

Weiss: (getting up) Could you two just shut up for five minutes? It's too early for this.

Just as Weiss starts to wake up, the rest of Team RWBY gets up as well.

Weiss: (to Ruby while Yang and you are still bickering) How do you bear with them?

Ruby: (rubbing the sleep off her eyes) After nine years you get used to it.

Being done with your argument with Yang, you stand up from your sleeping bag, just wearing the spot shorts you wear as pajamas, and you head to the bathroom to have a shower.

Yang: (noticing Blake is looking at you) Enjoying the view Blake?

Blake: (trying to hide the growing blush on her face) N-No I-I just didn't know he had a tattoo! it's weird, I never pictured you as someone who would get one.

(A/n: yes you have a tattoo, similar to Raven's emblem, on the left side of your chest near your neck, and it's always hidden by the clothes. This tattoo is your emblem much like Ruby's rose or Yang's flame and its embroidered on the neck of your clothes)

Blake: (flailing her arms frantically in front of her face) I-I didn't mean it like that! It's not weird I-I think you look good with it! No! Wait I-I meant to say that it looks good on you! But you look good too! Wait! I-

You: (smiling at Blake) Thanks Blake, I got it nearly nine years ago before I left my home.

With that, you closed the door to the bathroom to take a shower. Meanwhile, Yang was about to say something about what just happened before a pillow coming from Blake hit her in the face knocking her to the floor.

Weiss: (to Ruby) What did he mean when he said "When I left home"?

Ruby: It's... uh... complicated.

Later the students are in a forest bustling with red leaves and gray trunks are seen, where Glynda leading is Teams RWBY, JNPR, RVN, and CRDL through the area.