three

Narrator POV

Season 1 episode 2

Hayley and Ophelia we're talking.

"Look , Elijah lied and he said we would keep his word that's we get for trusting vampires."Hayley says to Ophelia

"He's noble , he must've kept his word Elijah could've done something."Ophelia tells Hayley we heard the door open.

As Ophelia and Hayley look at each other they look down it was blonde girl.

"Who the hell are you?"Hayley says. Ophelia grabbed a Metal stick.

"Oh it's Barbie Klaus."Ophelia said calm. "Ahh , you must be the maid my bags are in the car get them , will you? Hi Ophelia."Rebekah tells Hayley.

"Hello. Not the maid."

"Right. You're the werewolf girl my brother Klaus knocked up especially Ophelia."Rebekah has to both of Ophelia and Hayley.

"I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural miracles babies bump guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley isn't it?"Rebekah says to Hayley.

"You have your brothers manners."

"And his temper , too , so watch it. Where's Elijah?"Rebekah tells hayley

"It's just us , he's long gone."Ophelia told her. "What do you mean long gone?"

"Well one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting us in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into. He was all poetic about how we're family , and then klaus told me he bailed guess that's what we get for trusting vampires."Hayley tells Rebekah.

"Elijah is not just any vampire , and he doesn't break promises which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus Like. Klaus!, get out here tell me what you've done with our brother , you narcissistic back stabbing wanker!"Rebekah shouts.

"Enough with all the shouting little sister I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires we're your doing."Klaus tells Rebekah. "They we're very rude."

"Trying to victimize a poor , innocent girl just trying to find her way to the quarter, sorry. we're they friends fo yours? Oh , thats right. You don't have any friends."Rebekah fakes smiles towards klaus.

"I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him , don't you? Yes , of course you do. He fancies himself. The King Of the Quarter Now, and he has theses rules about killing vampires. It will be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes with you."Klaus says to her. Marcel is the queen of this town, Ophelia and Hayley we're just standing there quiet.

"I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welsh on deals. What did you do to him?"Rebekah says to klaus , Klaus didn't wanna say anything so he lied.

"Perhaps he's on holiday or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well , go on. Look a around. Take a look around."Rebekah says.

"You remember this as well as I"

"I remember everything."

+

"You , two wolf girls. I'm gonna search this house inch by inch until I find what my evil brother has done to my good one. Both of you are helping."Rebekah says to Ophelia and Hayley.

Ophelia and Hayley look at each other as they start to follow Rebekah.

"The governor had lots of secrets rooms. I'll show you both his favorite."Rebekah says us. We went inside of the attic.