||exquiste corpse||

Season 2 episode 17

Ophelia sees Rebekah/Ava getting the babies three of them maybe its not her.

"Get away from them!"Ophelia said pushing her off and almost grabs the three of them.

"Rebekah, what are you doing? Aah!"Klaus comes in as Rebekah/Eva does pain affection on the both of them Hayley comes in and she does it as well. She didn't take them.

+

"I should stop packing theses away. There's always one family member or another in need of a good shackling. Find Rebekah,Or Eva, or whoever bloody hell that was.

"Use theses to stop her from doing magic. And don't hurt her. The non psychopathic bits are still my sister."Klaus reminds Marcel.

"I won't be the only one looking for her. She killed the witch kids. The 24 hour hold that Elijah got the covens to agree to ended at midnight. Every witch in the city is gonna be gunning for them."Marcel tells him.

"Go to Elijah. Get him to charm his elderly witch into calling off the hunt."Klaus said as Ophelia rolls her eyes.

"And leave the twins and hope? Don't you think I should be protecting the twins and Hayley protecting her daughter?"She asks him.

"Jackson has been working night and day to secure this compound. Surrounding it with his werewolf army, not to mention the fact that I'm here and I know the best way to protect the three of my children. Is to get Rebekah out of that serial killers body, and back into the original model."Klaus mentions his sister well Eva who's evil serial killer.

"Hm. And what will you be doing while we're all doing the dirty work?"She asks him rudely and stands there.

"Why. Attending to the even dieter work. As usual."He said as he puts his hand behind his back.

Sorry theses are so short!