||Save My Soul||

Season 2 episode 16

KINGDOM OF NORWAY, 977

Dahlia is humming music as her niece Freya is looking at her cooking food.

"Eat, Freya, or you'll waste away. Stubborn child, You need your strength so that I may teach you to use the power that runs strong in our bloodline it will keep us warm in the cold give us good health when others fall ill with that power, we will defeat our enemies. We can stay young and beautiful you need not to be afraid together we will be the strongest witches this world has ever seen."Dahlia tells her niece as Freya looks down.

"I want my mama."

"Your mother didn't want you. She gave you away this is your home now. I am your only family. And there is no greater strength than family."Dahlia said to Freya.

+

"There you are, finally."Klaus said as he watches his brother coming in.

"I was delayed."

"Our guest of honor will be here momentarily, brother."Klaus said smiling.

"Strange. This house is conspicuously absent of our lupine guests. I do hope it wasn't my account."Elijah sat down in his chair.

"I sent Hayley and Her husband off to spend the day with their werewolf brethren to test the limits of their new abilities. Leaving me to deal with family business as I see fit."Klaus said talking about Hayley.

"Niklaus,Rebekahs situation has take a turn. We may need Freya's assistance, do whatever you're planning ,don't."Elijah tells his brother.

"All I'm planning is a simple chat with a long lost relative. You yourself said to hear her out."

"And you yourself said that would be idiocy?"He questions his little brother.

"Did I? Well, that does sound like me. On the off chance Freya has some information. That could protect my children. I prefer she share it on my terms. I think I hear her now. Sister. Well, come in, come in make yourself comfortable."He said as he sees the twins playing with their toys.

+

Ophelia opens the door while she sees Manny and Brian fighting.

"You're getting faster."Brain replies as they
Kept on fighting.

"Maybe you're getting slower."Manny answers as the two wolves kept on fighting.

"Keep your head up. Low center. Guard your face."He said as manny punches him Manny bites him.

"What the hell?!"

"You left yourself wide open."

"It was your idea to come her and spar. I'm doing this for you."Brian gets mad.

"Oh, for me? You're leading a pack of super wolves. How long before they decide they don't wanna take orders. Because the only way you can stay alpha is by always staying the strongest."Manny said as the two we're the fighting.

"You guys done! This macho stuff is cute but don't make me come out there and kick both of your asses."Ophelia said leaving.

+

"We need to talk."Ophelia said walking in behind of Klaus as he turns around.

"Do we indeed?"

"Have you come to express your gratitude at the courtesy I've shown your stupid wolf husband? Or perhaps you want to thank me for my efforts to protect you and your pack?"He asks her as she rolls her eyes.

"All this tension with you, Brian and the wolves, we need to put it behind us. Given Brain the space he needs to run the pack as he sees the fit. No more orders, no more favors. He's alpha period."She says.

"Heh, Heh, Heh. Sorry. Did you really think I would ever agree to let kl Brian control the wolves?"He asks her.

"You will show him respect, Klaus! He's on our side."Ophelia said as she leaves. It's

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT LOL:(

Thank you for the reads and for 4K! This isn't really getting views but I'll wanna finish this.

Bye.