||from a cradle to a grave||

Season 1 Episode 22
Last season 1 chapter!

Flash Back

"Writing a love letter to one of your many suitors? So who's lucky recipient then? Brian? Or Elijah? Don't tell me it's me.I thought I was out of the running ages ago."Klaus tells Ophelia while chuckles.

"And the award for the biggest ego goes to oh! Heh heh. How is our littlest wolves?"Klaus asks her.

"Do you want to.. come on."Ophelia tells him as they both smile. He touches her stomach

"Oh!"

"You feel that?

"Right. I'll leave you to your secret letter then."He says to her

Dear Zoey and Zim or Caitlin or Cim to my little children , your dad just asked if this was a love letter. I guess it kind of is. I never got to know my mother. I have no idea what she must have felt when she carrying me. We can't wait to meet you two I love you baby girl and baby boy.

Your Mother.

"Let go of me you bitch!"Ophelia yells at Genevieve. Klaus gets in the church she was proud.

A man comes by as Klaus rips his head off.

The witches pick him up with magic as Klaus with magic. Ophelia rolled her eyes.

"AH!"

"You should know this brings me no joy. I promise I'll make it quick let's begin, shall we?"Genevieve tells the witches and Klaus. As Ophelia screams.

"No, No!"

"AGH!"

"I will bring hell to your doorstep!"Klaus screams at the witches.

"One push. One baby is almost there."Genevieve says.

"I will bathe in rivers of your blood!"Klaus yells at the witches while they ignore him.

"I can see the baby!"

"Push! Gently! Gently push!"Genevieve tells her.

"You will die screaming!"Klaus yells at the witches. "There!"

Ophelia gasps.

I can hear one baby coo as I smiled. "You have a very handsome son."Genevieve says to him as they cut the cor.

"Next baby! I see the head!"Monquie says. "Push! Gently!"

As Ophelia screams in pain.

"You can do this Ophelia just one push love. I will kill you Genevieve!"Klaus yells. Ophelia screams as she heard the second baby cry.

"You have such a beautiful baby daughter."Genevieve tells him.

"We must start the sacrifice as soon as the moon sets with the morning sky."Genevieve tells us.

"Please. Please can I hold them?"Ophelia asks her nicely Genevieve gives the babies to her as she smilies Klaus looks at them. Monquie grabs her and slits her throat. Genevieve and Monquie grabs the babies.