||Queen Death||

season 4 episode 9
Short chapter.

Ophelia wakes up and sees Klaus isnt in the bed he was downstairs.

"Now, you cannot call yourself a commoisseur
If you have not sampled each and every one of theses. Hmm?"Klaus said to Xavier and Hope while Blair is sleeping.

"Did I ever tell you three the story of my first beignet? No? You three are in for a treat. Long ago, three French nuns came to New Orleans looking for a fresh start and then they came here they marched right into our courtyard, and they presented your Uncle Elijah and Me with theses rather lumpy look, surfer coated pastries. Well, Needless to say, We we're entranced. We set them up quite well."Klaus said to them both.

"Why did they come to you?"Xavier asked.

"Because there was a time. When we were regarded as royalty. You might even go so far as to say I was king, which will you make you a princess and an prince."Klaus said they both smile at him.

"Good Morning, I guess apple turnover is fruit where's Blair?"Ophelia said and asked.

"She's sleeping."Xavier replied.

"Well, I saw no harm in indulging our son and Hope sweet tooth."Klaus says to her and smiles

"You guys go play, you two can get a stomachache. Can we talk?"Ophelia says she walks towards to Klaus.

"Have you seen Elijah? Hayley has been wondering."Ophelia replied.

"I thought he was with Hayley."

"We've haven't seen him since he left for Marcel last night."She speaks to him he looks at her.

+

Ophelia was with Freya and the two bones were moving as Vincent comes inside.

"That's her. That's The Hollow. She has Elijah, and now she wants those two bones she already
has three bones she just missing theses two bones left."Vincent said to them.

"In exchange for Elijah?"Ophelia asked.

"No, you don't understand. There won't be an exchange. She needs Elijah to die in order to channel the energy from his sacrifice she already poisoned him with the rose thorns. She wants theses bones by sundown. If she doesn't get it then she's gonna come here and she's gonna take it. And when she does, She's gonna burn this entire city to the ground."Vincent said to them both.

+

"You want a plan of attack, it comes down to this. Use the element of surprise. Now, Marcel will hand over the bone, and then stab the hollow with Hayley mix with Ophelia and Indra blood, and then I'm gonna cast the spell that buries her."Vincent said to all of them the whole plan.

"The Ancestors spell requires a sacrifices."Indra said to him.

"An original has to die."

"Yeah, and right now, The Hollow is gonna use Elijah's death to come back, but that opens up a window where I can use the sacrifice."He said they were talking about the plan by saving Elijah.

+

Ophelia was in her room of hers and klaus she was looking down and the twins come in.