Chapter 7

Krystal pov

I woke up and I'm not on a plane anymore. I'm in chains but I can get up now. I went to use the bathroom. After I did I came out seeing kentrell standing there. I flinched looking at him. He had a outfit and a pack of underware and body wash. I went in the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. And got dressed I did my edges with the edge control and comb and brush . I came out and sat on the bed he came and took the chains off and took me in the dining room.

Kentrell. Cereal?

I didn't answer and he just made me a bowl giving me a spoon and a cup of water. I ate and drunk the water.i got up and sat on the couch turning the tv on it was on the news there looking for me. My brother is crying and my dad is mad and crying with anger. Kentrell turned the tv off. He forcefully grabbed my arm taking me in the basement. I laid on the bed I hard the door slam close. I started crying I miss my dad and brothers. I noticed there's a tv in here I turned it to the news.my dad was letting the dog sniff my cloths and the dog left with a police. I wiped my tears. They're going to find me soon. I changed the channel to something to watch and laid back I couldn't stop a my self from crying.

3 hour later

I woke up to the door opening I balled up pretending to be sleep. It was kentrell it sound like he had chains in his hands. He grabbed my arm but I snatched it turning the other way. He grabbed my leg. I snatched my leg and balled up more. He fought with me for about 30 minutes before he shook me.

Kentrell. Hey get up!

I looked at him he put the Chain on my wrist and some on my ankles and he left closing the door. I sat up feeling sad. I want to go home.

Marcus pov

I miss my baby. The gang been doing there own research and they found nothing. The police dog didn't find much. It's messing mj all the way up. He been crying since yesterday.

Mj. Did y'all find anything?

I shook my head no and went in her room going in her book bag andgoing thought her phone. All her friends was texting to see if she's ok. I texted them saying we still haven't found her I miss my baby so much. She didn't talk much but we had are own language. She would come cuddle with me early in the morning.

Mj. Do you think it had something to do with Isabella?

Me. Yes I do. If it was someone for me they would of left a note or some kind of clue on what they wanted.

He nodded

Krystal pov

I think I'm going crazy I hear noise like little kids running around. I got up but the stupid chanines made a noise. I sat back down playing with my fingers. I wonder what my dad and brother is doing. I got up going to the door seating there. I tryed to open it I'm going to tell him that my mom is in prison so I can go home.

30 min later

Kentrell. What

Me. My mom is in jail

He looked at me

Kentrell. Who you been staying with then?

Me. My dad.

Kentrell. And What's your dad name

I didn't answer

Kentrell. So you lying

He punched my in the face pushing me. I started crying I'm not I just wanna go back home.

Kentrell. What's your dad name?

Me. M m Marcus

Kentrell. He the drug dealer on the big hidden block?

I nodded my head

Kentrell. Fuck!!!!

He walked out slaming the door. I sat there crying for a min. I notice I was bleeding from my nose I cleaned my nose and took the chains off it took forever. And I fought with the door for about 6min and got it open but the alarm went off I ran to find the front door when I opened it and stepped on the porch kentrell pulled me back in beating me. He dragged me back to the basement.

Me. I wanna go home!!!!!!!!

He slamed the door and I balled up on the bed still crying pretty hard. I wanna go home. I miss my dad and brother so much.

Kentrell pov

I'm in deep shit now this big banga daughter. I use do drops with this nigga when I was younger. She do look like him.

Me. That's big banga daughter

Three. For real?

Me. Yep

Three.We in some deep shit

Ben. We can't let him find out we got her

KD. Right, he don't play bout his kids.

I started to think. He gone find us he a whole drug boss. He killed over 1,000 people.We don't got no choose but to keep her. Draco came downstairs with his truck. If someone was to ever take my kids I'll kill them. So I can only image what be going thought mentally right now.

Vote

Comment