Chapter 12

Krystal pov

I don't know how long I been down here but I know I take lots of showers to make time go fast. I have read all these books already. And I'm tired of watching tv.

I'm so hungry but I replaced food with the water. I think he forgot that I was down here. But anytime I get up its hard to walk because of how week my body has gotten. I been digging my nails in my skin. And sometimes it draws blood. I think I wanna die.

I laid on my belly and read this book again. It's helping me not talk to the wall.

1 hour later

Kentrell. Come on

I got up he put the handcuffs on me and we went upstairs. My legs kelp giving out so he picked me up taking me in the dinning room buffing me tongue table

Kentrell. This are last day in this house. We're going to a new state

I didn't respond. He sat some grits and fish in front of me. And a cup of kool aid. I could barley pick up the spoon. I ate a few spoons of grits before I got full. I forced myself to eat some of the fish. And I drunk the whole cup. Then I waited for him to come back in here

Kentrell. You done?

I nodded a little. He cleaned up everything and took the handcuffs off the table and he took me in the backyard. I sat in the grass taking in the smell of outside. I looked around. His kids came out here and was riding on the ATV's. I ignored the noise and enjoy outside.

1 hour later

Kentrell took me back in the basement and I laid down turning the tv on and I looked at the wall thinking about home.

TV. We got word that Krystal Robinson was spotted in Alanta Georgia

Kentrell. We gotta go.

I didn't look away from the the wall I just dugg my nails in my arm.

Kentrell. Here put this on.

He walked out. I made my self bleed and I rubbed it on the all and I touched evrthing and took my clothes  off putting the cloths he just gave me on and I put those cloths under the bed. I struggled to get up the stairs. My body is shuting down.

Kentrell. Come on

I basically crawled up the stairs and he picked me up putting me in the car. I put my seatbelt on and laid on the door

Kentrell. Here

He handed me a book. I opened it reading bit for the 5th time.

Marcus pov

Someone called the police saying they saw Krystal yesterday. So now there making new amber alerts. I'm starting to get hope again. The gang is coming with me to search the state to.

Vote

Comment