Chapter 10

Krystal pov

I just got out the shower. And got dress now I'm laying on the bed watching this tv show. It's not interesting but what else am I going to do. Looked down at my wrist seeing that there red.

Kentrell. Here

I looked up seeing him seat a plate on the bed it was sandwiches. I picked one up not paying attention to what kind of sandwich it is cuz I'm starving. After eating a few bites I realized that my hands are breaking out and I can't breath. I got up running to the bathroom. I made my self throw up and I washed my hands and makings sure to wash all the smell of peanut-butter off. 

Kentrell. You allergic to peanuts?

I nodded brushing my teeth and touch. Hopefully that helps. Cuz my medicine isn't here and if I'm not carful I can die. He came back with Benadryl. I coughed not being Abel to breath or swallow. He took me to my bed calling someone.

15 minutes later

Kentrell pov

I had a private nurse come and give Krystal the right treatment. She's passed out the nurse gave her thetis shot and gave me the bottle of pills for her.

Nurse. He throat is closed right now the shot shot should help with that and she should wake up in about and hour

I nodded watching her clean up. And she left out not saying anything else. I took the sandwich's and threw them away.

2 hours later

Krystal pov

I woke up and I feel a little better from the allergic reaction but my throat feel swollen. I got some shots and a t shirt and some underwear and I went to take a shower and I got a new toothbrush and brushed my teeth and I just starred in the mirror

Kentrell. What you doing?

I jumped putting my toothbrush down and cane out the bathroom

Kentrell. Here put these on

I put the socks on then the boots. He put handcuffs on my wrist and he put the other one on his wrist. We went upstairs. It's more warmer up here. It was 2 lil boys running around with nerf guns

Lil boy. Daddy who is that

Kentrell. Somebody

He took me in the backyard and I looked around. He whispered in my ear

Kentrell. Say Think about running away if you want to I'll kill u

I nodded looking down at the grass he told to lil boys to come out here. I let tears roll down my face.

Boy. Why you crying?

I looked the other way so they couldn't see my face. I miss my dad, my brother, my granny, my god dad and nevah. Why can't I just go home I told him where mom was.

Kentrell. Stop crying around my kids

I didn't even look that way I just looked around taking in the smell of outside. I haven't been outside in a minute.

30 minutes later

We're going back in the house. I looked around at everything before I had to go back in the basement. He took the hand cuffs off us and I sat on the bed taking the shoes off and I laid down urning towards the wall just staring at it.

I hard him close the door and I cryed for about 5 minutes before I just decided to sleep.

Vote

Comment