"Revenge is my specialty"

Bettys pov:

"I'm happy that we get to spend some time together, Betts.' Jughead cuddled me in close. "This means the world to me, Jug. I should go." I turn my head to him. " But I want to stay in bed forever. " He groaned. "I know, but you have chemistry in 30 minutes." I pouted. "Okay fine. I love you." I kissed him and got off of his bed. I changed into my clothes for school and headed out. If I know I'm spending the night with Jughead at Stone Wall Prep, I bring clothes for the next day to save some time. I drove myself to school and ran into Veronica.

"Hey b!" Veronica waved to me as I was getting out of the car. "Hey V! How are you and Reggie doing?" I asked. Her and Reggie have been dating for a month now, and in that time, I've been mostly spending with Jughead. So, I don't really get time with friends anymore. "Were doing great! He gives the best hugs." Veronica and I walked into school to our lockers. Our lockers are practically right next to each other. They are only split apart by Kevin. So we honestly could care less. "Bye!" I hugged her goodbye and went to my classes.

"Mrs. Sennato, can I go to the bathroom?" I raised my hand. "Yes dear." She nodded. I went to the bathroom and tightened my ponytail. I heard my phone going off and it was a call from a number I don't know. But, I answered it anyway. "Hello?" I answered. "Listen ponytail, if you don't want your beautiful bughead sex tape to get out on the internet, then I challenge you to the national quiz show. It's next Tuesday. See you there." Brett said angrily. I was confused, but before I can say anything else, Brett hung up. "Jug, I need your help..." I sighed "What's wrong?" He questioned.

4 hours later:

" Brett challenged you to the national quiz show?" Jug crossed his arms. "That he did. So I have to make a team asap. And I know the perfect people."

"Toni, Cheryl and Veronica, I need your guys help." I let out a breath. "Brett challenged me to a national quiz show and you guys are gonna help me beat his ass." I raised my eyebrows. "We are in! No more words, b!" Veronica agreed. "I'll go if Toni goes." Cheryl shrugged. "I'm in." Toni looked at Cheryl. Cheryl nodded her head at me.

*Fast forward to the day of the quiz show cuz Im lazy*

"You got this Betts. You practiced so hard for this." Jughead calmed me down. "We are getting started!" The host pointed out.

*Fast forward to the last question sorry I don't having anything to say*

"Ok, it's a tie. What do you mainly need to start a fire?" The host asked. "Energy" Brett gulped. "Sorry but that is incorrect, Riverdales chance to steal." ".....wood." I let out. My heart was beating, my palms were sweaty, I had butterflies. But then... "That is correct!" I jumped up and down with my team. Then I saw Brett. I walked over to him. "Revenge is my specialty." I whispered into his ear. After that, all the girls and I went to pops to celebrate.