"I'm right here"

bold words like this are Betty's dreams! Enjoy the story:D

Betty's pov:

For the last 4 months, , I've been getting these horrible nightmares. I haven't told Jughead yet because I don't want to worry him. So, the only people who know about my nightmares are Veronica. I told her when I got my first one ever. She's always been so supportive about it and that is why I'm so thankful for her.

Jughead's pov:

"I just got out of work thank goodness." I said to myself in the car. "I should probably get Betty something from pops." I thought. I drove over to pops and went inside. "Oh hey Jughead!" Pop said handing a milkshake to a costumer. "Hey pop! I'll have-" "2 milkshakes one strawberry one chocolate, 2 burgers, and a side of French fries." Pop cut me off. "Yeah I come here way to often." I chuckled. "Well, here you go!" He handed me the bag and I brought it in the car. I don't even check if its right anymore because pop always gets our orders right. I pulled into the driveway at me and Betty's house and went inside. "Hey Betts I got you some pops." She ripped the bag right out of my hand and started eating her French fries. "Someone was hungry." I grinned. We finished up our food and milkshakes and we went upstairs to get ready for bed. "I'm taking a shower first." She smiled at me. "Fine ladies first." I rolled my eyes. She got out of the shower and put on a pink sweatshirt with grey shorts. I finished up my shower and put on a white t shirt with black sweatpants. Me and Betty started dozing off in bed.

4 hours later:

I was walking into my room after hanging out with veronica and Cheryl. I walked into my room to see my mom. "Honey! You are a disgrace to this family! Dating a Jones man?" My mom screamed at me. "You deserve this!" My mom pointed a gun at me and fired.

Bettys pov:

"AHHHH" I screamed. "Betty!" Jughead jumped up. "Are you ok Betty?" He asked me holding on to my back. "Jug, I have to tell you something." I let out little sobs. "You know you can tell me anything." He wiped away my tears. "I've been getting these horrible, terrifying dreams. And I just didn't want you to worry about me. Or break up with me." A tear ran down my face. "Betty, I'm right here." Jughead ran his fingers through my hair. " I can't leave you. You are my entire world." He kissed me. "Thank you for understanding, Jug." I stopped crying. "Of course, Betty." He smiled.

We got back to bed and he cuddled me close.

After I told Jughead about my nightmares, I never had a nightmare again.