❄️𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙵 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳❄️

"Father, father! Look at the grade I got." You ran home just to show your dad the grade you got for you science class.

"Not now Y/N I am busy drawing my findings from my trip." He gestured towards his notebook.

"But dad I worked really hard." You sighed.

"Just leave it on my desk I will look at it in a second." He shooed his daughter out of the room. She stood staring at the white door that was shut in her face. 'Ok then.'

You were bored in the house so you went to look for your mom. You searched the kitchen, the living room, your parents room. She was no where to be found. You checked all but one room.

The dreaded storage closet. Why would she be in there you had no idea. But you hated the storage closet it was so cramped and dark you didn't feel comfortable.

You started to walk towards the closet. You heard slight banging and muffled noises. 'Is someone getting killed?' Slowly you reached for the handle you twisted the knob opened the door an-

"MOM?"

"Y/N..., Y/N." You woke up to Kakiyoin vigorously shaking you awake. The team got into a car and was on the way to the airport. You sat between Jotaro and Kakiyoin. The two buff students and cramped space caused a spike in your claustrophobia. Luckily you had Mr. Fluffs to comfort you. Usually he would calm you down before you had a panic attack if that didn't work you had the notebook and gum.

You took a nap for most of the trip hoping that you wouldn't be affected by the cramped space. "What? What's wrong?!" You exclaimed you looked around quickly side to side assuming you were under attack.

"Woah, relax. Nothings wrong." He reassured placing his hand on your wrist. "You were just tossing and turning in your sleep. I wanted to make sure you were ok."

"That's very nice Kakiyoin. I'm alright I just had a.. nightmare." Jotaro peeked down at you then right back out the window. Once you were able to focus the fear hit. 'Oh no oh no oh no. I I'm cramped.' Your breathing slowly became raggedy.

"Are you ok?" Jotaro asked concerned he noticed your breathing pattern. You reached into your bag and took out the half eaten packet of gum. Your hands were shaking. "What's wrong?" You started to stuff your face with gum. Eating one piece after the other. 'I need to calm down. I can't take out Mr. Fluffs they would think I'm weird.'

"I- I.. I can't.." You started to freak out more. 'CALM DOWN! You look stupid they're going to think your crazy. Stupid stupid stupid. Am I really freaking out about being in a tight space?' You scolded yourself. You brought your hands up to your head placing your palms on your ears to block out all sound. You brought your knees to your chest and started to mutter phrases under your breath hoping you would be able to calm down.

"What's going on?" Jotaro asked.

"I have no clue she just started freaking out." Kakiyoin stated.

"I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok.." you muttered. Jotaro and Kakiyoin looked at each other neither new what to do. Luckily you didn't alert Mr. Joestar or Avdol.

'What should we do?' Kakiyoin mouthed.

Jotaro shrugged. They stared back down on you. You were for the most part silent. Just muttering the same words. Your breathing started to become more consistent and your heart rate decreased. All good signs. 'Thank god I didn't have a full blown panic attack.'

Once you almost completely calmed down. You retrieved the notebook and pencil from your bag then proceeded to hum a random toon to a song you heard on your Walkman. That really helped. Kakiyoin sighed and looked out the window. Jotaro glanced down at you one more time before doing the same. 'That was a close call.'