❄️𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝙰𝚁𝙳❄️

"Listen I'm so sorry Y/N! Just please don't tell your father. Look at me when I'm speaking." Your mother begged.

"Why should I?" You responded coldly. You turned your heads towards your mother's direction. You were both sitting on your large bed. "I can't believe you could do that to dad, and while we were both home."

"That was very very stupid of me to do."

"Your not wrong." You mumbled.

"But you can't tell your father." You scoffed and walked past her. She called your name a couple of times before you were out of her sight. You were on your way to your dad's study.

You knocked twice. No response. You knocked another two times no response. You walked in and the sight was indescribably embarrassing. "So this is why you never play with me anymore. This is why you don't care when I do good on a test. Your busy doing this."

You gestured towards the random girl your father seemed to pleasuring at the moment.

"I-." He started but you walked out. What ten year old girl needs to see such an inappropriate sight, but two no less.

You spaced out a bit. Playing back memories in your head. Till you were brought back to earth, Jotaro yanked on your arm. Forcing you to crouch down and hid behind some rocks. The fight commenced in tiger balm garden. It was truly a bizarre area for a fight to take place.

Apparently Avdol was going to do some 'fancy smancy' trick as you called it, that will defeat his opponent who goes by the name Polnareff. You all needed to take cover or you would be caught in the crossfire.

"CROSSFIRE HURRICANE!" Avdol shouted. Magicians Red blasted rings of fire in Polnareff's direction.

"That's all you got? I told you my swordsmanship can create gaps between nothingness and nothingness, and blow away flames." He reminded. Suddenly Magicians Red was blasted by his own flames.

Avdol collapsed on the ground. "It's just as I predicted, you will die burned by your own flames!" Polnareff concluded. Magicians Red attempted to attack Polnareff again. "Oh, good, good grief! Your still trying to come after me?" He mocked getting ready to strike.

Then Magicians red lit Silver Chariot on fire. Causing the users skin to burn. "What how am I burning of his body is severed?" Polnareff questioned.

"That's not the stand, it's the statue!" Mr.Joestar explained, pointing towards the statue that was now engulfed in red flames. Avdol stood up.

"You were blinded by the flames, what you cut apart was the statue that Silver Chariot carved earlier." Avdol claimed. "I told you that I could control flames freely, the flames that you blew back towards it, melted its joints and caused it to move."

"You are the one defeated by his own stands power." You chuckled.

"She is correct. And now face this again! CROSSFIRE HURRICANE!"

Red flames devoured the silver stand. Fire attacked from all areas. "I believe it's ten years too soon for you to fight me." Polnareff went flying through the air and landed on his back against the ground with a large thud.

The others conversed about the attack and how he would probably end up dead, or in the hospital for three months. The group decided to exit the garden, then seemingly of nowhere loud explosions became audible. You crouched back down. That's when you saw it. The silver haired man began to float in the air clapping his hands.