❄️𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙺𝙴𝚈𝙼𝙰𝙽❄️

"They're so adorable together! Right Mr. Joestar?"

"They look like a family! If only I had brought my camera!"

"Shhh, you'll wake them up!" Jotaro grumbled he heard familiar voices speaking. The two students and Anne were still in the same position they slept in.

"Shut the fuck up." He mumbled with his eyes still shut. Unsurprisingly the two girls were still asleep.

"I thought you said you weren't dating Y/N. It sure seems like you are." Jotaro immediately opened his eyes. He glanced around.

"What are you talking about?"

Kakyoin smirking gestured towards the students. "I have to say you look cute together." Kakyoin voiced snickering. Jotaro looked own at the two girls and immediately he retracted his arm.

"We're Not together. I wanted to make sure if she fell off the boat I wouldn't get hurt." He grumbled.

"So that's why she has your gukuran on, right?" Kakyoin asked sarcastically. Jotaro glared at him. The others laughed.

"You don't have to hide your relationship with us Jotaro!" Joseph happily shouted.

"For the last time we're not together old man. The gukuran is a good enough separation between us." You were still asleep and propped up against his chest so Jotaro didn't remove his gukuran.

You and Anne awoke from the shouting teen. She lifted her head off of your lap and yawned. Mr. Joestar handed her a canteen full of water.

You mumbled incoherent sentences under your breath. Before speaking up. "What are you arguing about so early in the morning." You were still laying on Jotaro's chest. It seemed neither of you were going to move.

"We'll rise and shine ice princess!" Polnareff smirked. You rubbed your head a little on Jotaro's chest he didn't say anything but Anne started to laugh she whispered something to Mr. Joestar then pointed in your direction. He began to smile.

"So Y/N when we're you going to tell everyone about you and Jotaro." You opened your eyes the second you heard Jotaro's name.

"Wh-what? What are you talking about? Me and Jotaro? Where did you get that idea from?"

"Well from the gukuran your wearing." You sat up straight lifting your head off of Jotaro's chest he grunted at your movements and you looked down.

'I'M WERUNG HIS GUKURAN!' You mentally face palmed.

"Oh ha ha ha I- well I was cold and I gave my uniform jacket to Anne and... you know Jotaro just said I could have it and you know.. just like ha ha but we're not you know together ha ha.." You nervously laughed handing back the gukuran to Jotaro. You grabbed your bag and placed it on your shoulders.

"Right..." Mr. Joestar was very skeptical about your reasoning. He hadn't ever seen his grandson even look in a woman's direction let alone let her come into close contact with him. Just then Anne spit out the water she was drinking. "Hey, that's the only fresh water we have! Don't waste it!" Joseph scolded.

Anne was frantically pointing and shouting at them to look at some ship that was heading towards them. 'Oh looks like that safety boat Mr. Joestar claimed was on its way came sooner then expected.'

The ship was massive. It was painted red on the bottom and a dark blue almost black color. There was an awful lot of fog surrounding the ship which was odd. "A-A freighter!" You shouted. "We can finally be able to continue the journey!" You smiled happily.

Jotaro looked at the freighter with a mix of concern and a questionable gaze. "Something wrong Jotaro?" You asked.

"No I was just wondering why the person who lowered the ramp hasn't shown themselves." You thought about it for a second and agreed.