❄️𝙼𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙺𝙸𝙽❄️

"Daddy, please get up." You weeped. "Daddy please. Someone help!"' You brought your legs to your chest, wrapping your arms around your knees curling up into a ball. You held onto Mr. Fluffs tight. Hoping help would be arriving.

"I'm sorry daddy. HELP!" You buried your head into your legs, whimpering as you called for help. "HELPPP!" The blood from an injury your father suffered to his head when he fell was slowly but surely rapidly making way to where you sat.

When you lifted your head once more to see if your father had gotten up you spotted the red wine colored liquid. It was able to stain your white socks. Unable to move you screamed bloody murder for what seemed like hours till you heard loud footsteps and knocking on the apartment door.

"Hey Y/N its your neighbors Kai and Kenji, your neighbors. We heard you screaming are you ok. You weren't even able to formulate words you just continued violently screaming and crying. "Ok umm.. since you are not responding we are going to have to call the police."

"..."

"Y/N... we called the police ok.."

"..."

"Ok we really need you to open the door.. we can help you, you just have to open the door." You ignored your loving neighbors calls and continued to scream and shout at the top of your lungs.

"I had the Speedwagon Foundation take some measures. Polnareff should be released soon enough." Mr. Joestar updated the remaining group of Polnareff's status.

"That's good I suppose. Well I am going to go back to my room. Anne has been dying to check this place out." You were about to leave the room when Jotaro stopped you.

"Kakyoin and I will go with you."

"Sorry Jojo, Y/N I will be sunbathing."

"In a uniform?" You questioned.

"Why not?" Kakyoin responded.

"Well I suppose we should get going now Jotaro." You and Jotaro exited the room.

❄️❄️❄️

"Look! Ice cream!"

"Do you want some Anne?"

"Yes please Y/N!" The four of you walked to the ice cream stand. Yes the four of you. For some reason Kakyoin changed his mind and decide to tag along.

"Can I get some ice cream please!"

"Little girl, ice cream is good, but this is tasty too." The stand owner gestured towards the coconut.

"Well take four." Jotaro stated.

"Thanks that will be sixteen dollars."

"No Jotaro I can pay for my self." You countered.

"With what money?" He asked.

You scoffed before answering. "With the money I exchanged from yen to dollars at the airport."

Jotaro huffed. "Save it for later."

"Here this should cover it." Kakyoin took his wallet out and handed the man cash.

"I'll take that!" Out of nowhere some thief swiped Kakyoins wallet and made a run for it. Kakyoin summoned hierophant who swiftly slithered on the ground and tripped the man.

Kakyoin had this scary sadistic look on his face. 'I don't have a good feeling about this.' "You thought you could get away with stealing my wallet, you little shit!" Kakyoin shrieked. He grabbed the guy by the hair then slammed his knee into his face.