It's just a book

Hello.... Um my name is Jose..... And your probably wondering what is this? Well it's nothing important really it's just.... A book.

There's literally nothing here but just me....I'm an empty void of Nothingness heck I don't think anyone is going to read this. It's just a stupid book. I mean what's so special about it?

Nothing...

Exactly!......

Sooo why are you here? Why did you come here and decided to read this? Is it because you think there's something special about this book? Is it because you just wanted to? Or is not my damn business? Well forgive me I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.

......Well since your here, let's talk about something then. Since I'm lonely in this black void of mine.

Do you like music?....I like music, it always makes me feel relaxed when ever I get stressed. Sometimes when I feel stressed or.....even sad I would sometimes listen to music. What kind?....doesn't matter? I mean some old songs are pretty cool as well, like (Fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra) the old school is pretty cool sometimes like (Breakthrough by Queen) it's one of my favorites, I suggest you listen to it...it's great...or not...that's fine.

..... Again seriously your still here reading this? Just.... Don't understand why. I mean you could just go and read something else! Like fanfiction, Novels, or go outside and play with your friends......Oh wait you can't because there's this virus going on.....do you remember what it feels like?....when you go outside....and feel..... relax for once....and hear the trees rustling in the distance while you sat underneath it?.... What dose it feels like? I kinda want to experience it, then again...I'm just here in this.....Empty void of mine.

.... Well.... That's the only thing I got really.... So..... Goodbye...

1/20.....