The book by its cover

When I was a child...and young...I had many friends...we would always play toys and games and even playing outside...it was wonderful....but...it all changed....

Soon enough when I moved to another school, I was bullied ... mocked and even pushed me to the mud and they would laugh at me. And sometimes I would remember it evey day....

It hurts.....after all these years I'm still a lonely boy with no friends to help. I would ask mom about it and she would said, it's because of me....

She said because I looked scary, she said maybe your classmates are scared of you.

..... wonderful right?....how can a mother can't trust there child? Why wouldn't she trust me? Why would the Listen to there stupid lie's.....I just wanted to be love...but all I get was a fucking mess. All I get was a fucking stupid lie....

.....I just wish there was someone who would tell me I was fine....I wish someone would hug me if I was sad, I wish there was someone who would listen to me...who would trust me. But what I get?

Nothing.....

I even sometimes you want to end it....but the half of me is holding me on. The half of me is telling me that were fine and we can do this together.

.....I trusted him.....I guess I'll be fine....

After all......I'm just in this void talk to myself....

4/20