I'm sorry.

Allow me to start this by offering my sincerest apologies for neglecting this story for soooooooo long. I had originally planned to update this story along with my main story, HAVC on Remnant over the course of 2020. However, I failed to realize how mentally and emotionally draining that year would be.
I'm sorry for that.

First, the year was basically hell on earth, then I moved into an apartment near University I am attending, only to find out that all my classes were online only. (Before you ask, yes, I am a university student. I currently study the field of computer science: specifically AI and Robotics). I also failed to realize that taking 15 credit hours of classes and working 20 hours a week would leave so little time in my days.
I'm sorry for that too.

But, with the help of my dear friends CalculativeCadaver , And cowboykid110 I have been reinvigorated to write.

Unfortunately, I cannot promise you all constant uploads, only that I will try to upload more. I will the only bad news I have is that HAVC on Remnant will be on Hiatus for a bit longer. This is because I only have the mental fortitude to work on a single RWBY story at a time. I have somewhat fallen out of love with the franchise, but I feel like I can do a good spinoff with this story.

Now for the last order of business. I am going to make a poll in this chapter. This poll will help me decide what direction to take the story in next. And if I get a good enough response, who knows, I might do this again in the future. Now on to the poll!!!

Directions:
I am going to ask questions about the story. Below each question, I will list different options for you all to choose between. Leave  a comment beside which ever option you want to see most.

Q1: y/n will need a team so who do you want it to be?

A) I make a team consisting of 3 original characters for y/n to team up with, and I give each a personalized persona?

B) I make his teammates the other wildcard users from person 3 and 4?

Q2: Do you want Morgana in the story?

A) Yes

B) No

That's all for now! Be sure to comment on the options you chose. And if you have any other ideas, feel free to message me. I love hearing what everyone has to say. Stay safe. Keep it real.
Brickhammer out~