eleven

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐢'𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐢'𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

𑁍

Throughout the day. Y/n just explored alone, walking around the farm. Though the wasn't supposed to be really walking around, she did anyway. She had not only her hunting knife, but her butterfly knife. She spun it around in her hand, easily performing tricks throughout the day.

For her it was like playing with a stress ball, except for it was a sharp wepon that could hurt her instead if she wasn't careful. The only time she played with her knife, was when she was stressed or worried. Lately she had found out that, she was almost always stressed or worried about something. Or even someone.

Thoughout the day Y/n had visited Carl a few times, but Lori wanted him to rest some more. So most of the day, Y/n spent alone. Glenn had been super busy. First with the well incident, were he was used as bait. Turns out, a walker had gotten into one of the wells. She wanted to know how it even got there.

It seemed to have been there since the start. It even looked like it had grown gills, it was disgusting and gave off a terrible smell. It was worse then the smell back at the quarry, when they had to burn the bodies. They had tried some spam at first, hoping to get its attention. But it didn't work. And thats how Glenn ended being bait, again in some way.

As Glenn was being lowered down, the old fashion water pump had been ripped from the ground. And Glenn was almost tossed into the well, with the well walker. But everyone, including Y/n rushed to make sure he didn't. And during all the panic, of trying to get Glenn up. He had managed to hook the rope around the walker.

Though, that was no use anyway. Once they pulled the walker up, it had gotten stuck. Y/n didn't understand why, someone didn't go over to unstick it. But, the walker was ripped in half. And all of it's guts, and blood had fallen into the well. Luckily there was more than one well.

It was late at night, and Y/n was just sitting up in one of the trees by the Rv. How she had gotten up there, is a little odd. She wanted to be on one of the rather high branches, so she climbed up onto the Rv. And ran jumping across, grabbing the strong branch and pulling herself up. She remembered how she used to do it all the time, when things where far more simple.

𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

The year was 2004. It was a nice summer afternoon, in Cynthiana, Kentucky. The sun was shining, and the wind was blowing lightly. Birds were chirping happily.

A eight year old Y/n, sat on the roof of her old house. How she had gotten there was simple. She just opened up her window, and climbed out. She was eagerly waiting for her mother to come home, since the babysitter left a few minutes ago. She stared at the driveway, waiting for her mothers black 1967 Chevrolet Impala to appear.