thirty-three

𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐭

𑁍

Rick had once more lost his mind. When Y/n and the others returned, there was a group of people there. Rick had screamed at them to leave, startling both Y/n and the others. Just before all that, Y/n couldn't stop thinking about the conversation she and Maggie had with Hershel.

𑁍flashback𑁍

Y/n stared at the roof of her bed, when suddenly Maggie came in. She lifted her head slightly, "Hi mom." She said gently.

Maggie sat down at the end of her bed "How are you?" She asked.

Y/n sighed, she was in pain from what had happened. From what the Governor had done to her, it was just her lower half. Something it hurt when she walked, but there was no more blood at least.

"A little painful." Y/n mumbled, looking back up to the roof.

"Y/n, I'm so so sorry I wasn't there....to stop him." Maggie said, her voice catching in her throat. Tears had built up in her eyes, and breathing slightly increased.

"It's fine mom." Y/n said, "I would rather it be me than you...." She mumbled.

"Y/n, you are not supposed to say that." Maggie said, "I'm the who is supposed to say that, because I wish it was me than you."

"Mom, I don't want to talk about this." Y/n said, pushing herself up into a sitting position.

"Y/n, what he did to you-"

"Mom, please." Y/n begged, "I-i just want to forget about it, about what happened." She mumbled.

Maggie sighed and nodded "Okay." She whispered.

Suddenly the sound of clicking came near, and Y/n knew who was apprentice. It was Hershel on his crutches. A second later, he appeared in the door and looked over at the two girls.

"You two got something needs looking at?" Hershel asked, looking at the both of them. Y/n just stayed silent, and looked down at her lap.

"Is Glenn all right?" Maggie asked, avoiding the question entirely.

"Go see. You two seem to be holding something back." Hershel said.

It fell silent for a bit, no one said a word. Y/n continued to stare into her lap, while Maggie had grabbed a rag and started wiping down her arms. Hershel sighed and sat beside Maggie, on Y/n's bed.