VIVI - This One

PLUTO_heh here's your request ^^ Hope you like it <<3

There might be errors sorry bout that I did this together with my projects euxbekeuend

-------

Vivi wouldn't spare a glance to a mere guard such as (y/n). It didn't matter anyway since she wasn't worth the attention and as for (y/n), they were a busy person. And so on the usual days passes until the end of the shift.

But one day, a soft sniffling and sobbing changed the typical routine.

Per usual, (y/n) did their tasks, that day was peaceful that they were tempted to leave if it wasn't for the two newly recruit bouncers. As their "guardian", (y/n) was assigned to monitor these two all the time.

"Hey, Jake," Lightly shaking the other's shoulder, (y/n) excused herself, "I'll go for a bit, don't cause trouble or else-"

"Come on boss, You don't trust me? I didn't even do any-"

"You are trouble."

"...Fair point."

(y/n) could've sworn they've seen the newly recruit brunette holding back a chuckle. Of course, it might've been just their hallucination because this is Johan we're talking about. But (y/n) was sure about one thing: He did kind of smirked.

Going back, they then left to find the restroom which was just near ms. Vivi's "club room". It wouldn't bother the "guardian" if it wasn't for the sobs the female boss elicited, who was hugging her knees just beside the door.

It would really be awkward and unprofessional to leave your boss behind like this.

"Uh- miss Vivi? Are you-" 

"They didn't even hesitate! That's unfair!"

Ah. it might've been her "club mates" throwing jokes about her. (y/n) slowly walked up to the crying woman and knelt on one knee. "Do you perhaps want to talk about it?" they asked, voice laced with concern and a sprinkle of nervousness, "If you don't mind it though."

"I don't care!" She cried, "They knew I hated my b-belly! And they still... They still.."

Tears streamed down her cheeks continuously as she whimpers. "H-hey.." Vivi called out, "Carry me to the restroom."

and they did. Luckily, she finished crying and got out of the restroom with red puffy eyes. "Miss Vivi, do you want to return-"

"No, thank you. my eyes are too swollen it's embarrassing." said the blonde girl, puffing her cheeks and crossing her arms.

Oh. So she was still dejected about it. (y/n) wasn't the type to know how to properly comfort a friend, they weren't going to but they felt guilty leaving her alone and depressed here. And so an idea came to mind.

"Do you want me to cheer you up...?"

They attempted. They really did, but scanning the boss's face, it might have came out awkwardly. "Ma'am if you don't want to, please do ignore what I had said."

"How exactly are you going to cheer me up?"

"... It would be different from your daily rich routine matters, miss."

She rose a brow, Vivi was cautious but from the looks of it, she did seem quite curious. Hasn't she gone out in the "commoner's realm" before? Well, it did seem like it judging from her eager face. There was a high probability she might join.

"Yeah, Let's do that!"

Bingo.

--

The female seems to find food stalls weird and dirty to eat at and (y/n) assumed she hadn't tried street foods in Korea before. Vivi would occasionally scrunch her nose or squint her eyes, and at this point (y/n), might have regretted doing this.