JAKE - Entrust

I-I should really stop procrastinating-

Anyways! Hope you like it Ren-san22!

Don't forget to vote and comment! <3

--

"You got it now, Jerry?" the buff boy nodded in response, staring intently at his homework.

As Jerry Kwon's tutor, (Y/N) was assigned to go after classes with him together to teach him, it sometimes got out of hand when her circle of friends decided to tease her about 'dating' someone under her age. She often had to remind each of them that she had a job to do in order to sustain her daily needs since her aunt is financially unstable.

Right now, the bald man had started solving his equations and as for the girl, she took her bag before slipping out her chips, she opened the bag and munched the food, savoring its flavor.

"Stop that, it makes me want to take a break." Her young 'pupil' groaned as his eyes landed on that bag of chips she had.

"Finish those 2 questions first and we'll take a break." Jerry nodded and returned to his previous problem. 

"Where's the Comfort room again?"

"Near the kitchen." He answered without sparing a glance at her.

(Y/N) nodded before going down the stairs. Only to meet a familiar face.

Jake Kim had known her ever since she became Jerry's tutor. That image of how he brutally smashed someone's face left a horrid memory for her. She immediately disliked him and it grew more after she learned about his illegal doings.

(Y/) had no choice but to keep it a secret, she knew the consequences, and oh hell no. 

She hated him at first, but, Jake had been a gentleman to her, the man did not threaten her nor harass her. He respected (Y/N). And that's when she realized that there was something more to him.

Gradually, (Y/N) had earned something from him. Loud thumping of her chest, random blushing of a slight contact, and even stuttering. She didn't know what it was, but sooner or later she'll finally know what-

"(Y/n), are you okay? You've been standing there staring at me." The tattooed man questioned and the girl snapped from her thoughts.

"Oh uh, yeah... I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I heard what happened, you were kicked out from your aunt's house."

(Y/n) grew agitated, "H-how did you know that?"

Jake faced her, "Jerry got the news."

The girl replied with and 'Oh' before sighing, "It was because her new husband kept bothering me about trusting him."

The man sat down at the couch as (y/n) followed. "After my parent's death, He told me to trust them about my parent's property, My aunt's family I mean, but I didn't oblige. They were good guys, but I knew I shouldn't trust them, I shouldn't trust anybody."

"And after years of persuading me, they gave up, saying I'm nothing but a burden. And now here I am, still continuing to tutor to survive."

Jake listened intently before asking (Y/N), "You trusted no one, huh?"

"Yeah because everybody kept disappointing me." She told him, "-and when I trust somebody, I tend to give them everything. If romantically, even my weak heart."

Why did she tell him this? (Y/N) didn't know, and oh dear she felt embarrassed.

"W-wait, ignore that oh sh-"

"Then give it to someone who's willing to take care of that trust," He smiled softly at her, "Entrust it to someone who'll protect it like how he'll protect you."

W-wait- he? Just who exactly is he talking about-? Many thoughts swirled around her head.

Jake inched closer and closer to her face, his breath fanning her face and for a split second, the girl saw his eyes looking down at her lips before it finally met her eyes. It felt like her heart stopped beating and unknown swirling inside her chest started to grow.

"-And I'll gladly take that position."

And there it was again, the loud thumping of her chest, random blushing of a slight contact, and this time, loss of words... 

He chuckled before ruffling her hair and gently placing a kiss at her forehead as if it was the most precious thing for him.

"Hurry up, Jerry might be waiting for you." he chuckled before standing up, offering a hand to (Y/N).

(Y/N) stood, completely stunned to what just happened as she watches his retreating figure walking away from her.

He paused and said, "You'll find that person someday-"

"-and I hope it's me."

With those simple words, she finally realized what she felt for a long time.