JAY - Temptation

"I swear, I will beat you in everything you do someday, Jay! That's a promise." a young boyish, close-to-being-a-tomboy girl said, holding both her friend's hands.

She had a cap, covering the top of her head while her (H/C) hair was tied in a low ponytail. She grinned from ear to ear, showing her one missing tooth.

"..."

"You're doubting me?"

"..."

"Oh okay!"

As always, the young blonde boy just stared at her and nodded. Thankfully, the girl understood him. After all, they were friends for a long time.

"Young lady (Y/N)! Your mother has ordered you to go inside." A voice came and it distracted both kids. The said child flashed a grin, an eye close one before rushing towards their butler.

"See you later Jay!"

"..." the blonde boy, also known as Jay, stared at his hands which she held just earlier. And glanced at the direction she went.

~

The exam was quite difficult.

But it wasn't for Jay. Maybe a little challenging but that's ok, for the man, he knew it would be much exciting like this.

On the other side of the room, (Y/N) was spotted groaning as soon as she received the test paper. Jay thought it was cute. Then suddenly, his eyes met hers and she probably noticed that he was staring at her. Immediately, she shifted comfortably, a look of pride in her face.

The blonde knew she was making this as competition.

He looked at his test, it was Math. (Y/N) was a genius, but math disagrees. This subject always troubles his friend, (Y/N). So when he turned his head around, he could see sweat trickling down from (Y/N)'s forehead.

~

ANSWER

ANSWER

PASSING THE PAPER TO THE TEACHER

"FUCKING FINALLY!" The room went deadly silent and everyone's heads turned to look at where the voice came from.

Their eyes landed towards the boyish girl who still wore her cap in the middle of the class. Sweats began to trickle down from her forehead and softly says, "Sorry.."

"What a noisy girl."

"Gee... Can't even decide if she's a girl or a boy."

"My ears are ringing.."

Worriedly, Jay stared at the girl who was really embarrassed. He stared at her for a minute, sketched in his face was worry. (Y/N) might be a strong woman but she sometimes can't handle something that can hurt her pride.

But looking at her, Jay knew she can handle herself very well.

A smug look then makes its way to his face.

That's his friend after all.

KRINNGGG!

the bell rang and immediately, students began to rush outside. Meanwhile, (Y/N) went towards the blonde boy who waited patiently. "I probably look stupid earlier," she paused momentarily and Jay was about to pat her in the back but she grinned, "But I'm still smarter than you! And I swear I'm going to be the highest one!"

"... And the highest for Math and all the other subjects are Jay Hong."

A round of applause was given to him by the whole classroom, yet Jay did not pay attention to this. He was more focused on his best friend.

T I M E S K I P

2 days have passed after the exam and (Y/N)'s emotions were a mess. All she could think of was passing Jay, for she was always scolded for being 2nd. She also agreed with him that whoever wins, gets a prize. (Y/N) was sure that she'll pass him, however, she didn't.

A sad aura surrounded her and even Jay could feel it.

RINNGGGGG

The bell rung and Jay rushed towards the girl.

"Guess I can't do anything about it huh?" it was obvious that (Y/N) was faking a smile. And Jay was eager to hug her.

And he was about to.

But she turned away.

"Welp! Better get going the-" She turned around, but was surprised when her lips accidentally collide with the boy. (Y/N) was shocked but Jay was pleased.

Perhaps if he was unable to hug her, a kiss wouldn't hurt.

Before (Y/N) could react, Jay, pulled away and hummed before letting out a happy sigh. He turned and whistled as he makes his way towards the door--

But he was grabbed by the sleeve and was forced to turn around, he's chin was then met with a fist. He wiped the blood coming from his mouth and was shocked when the girl, grabbed his collar. She looks really frustrated. This was his fault--

"WHY'D YOU STOP?!"

--or maybe not.

"I WAS ABOUT TO RESPOND DUMBASS, AND YOU JUST-- YOU JUST HAVE TO RUIN THE MOMENT DONCHA?!" She yelled at him and then sighed. Jay chuckled. The girl grew irritated.

"Are you... Are you making fun of me?! I know it sounds stupid but I don't a car-" she was then taken by surprise when his lips once again met hers.

This time, she closed her eyes and pressed her lips to his even more passionate. There was more space and both of them had the need to fill it in. Instantly, Jay's hands found its way in her waist and the girl's hand was desperately pushing his head to hers more, ruffling his hair.

They were lucky that there were no students inside and the corridors were empty.

And as soon as Jay noticed this, he smiled and gently placed the girl in the desk without breaking the kiss.

What are we doing? That was the girl's thoughts because somehow, Jay managed to bring that girlish side of hers out which she never knew existed in the first place.

That was magic.

She hesitantly wrapped her legs in his torso and Jay smirked once more.

He was a man after all.

And no matter how sweet and gentle he is, there will always be some temptation inside him.