GOO - Important

... I'm obsessed with this webtoon oh my god we need more content-

this is requested by NaruTaka. Hope this is good! Thanks for requesting sis <3!

--

Drunk Goo was never good Goo.

Well- he was never a good person in the first place but let's move on.

Luckily, (Y/N)'s there to control his temper. Although his flirting habits towards her and continuous rant about money and Gun irritated her, she had to endure it. Earlier, he was wasted with no particular reason here at a bar. She tried to ask him why, but he'd chug a bottle and boom- he's drunk as fuck.

Goo and (Y/N) had always been best friends since before he runs a business. Although Goo's quite a greedy and sadistic ass, (Y/N)'s had managed to put a leash on him sometimes.

"You know (Y/N) you literally-" he suddenly hiccuped and then continued, "-spark like a gold coin~" he grinned which creeped the girl out.

"I'll talk to you when you're sober," she told him, "Unless you plan to stay wasted forever."

"Oh don't worry.." He assured, leaning on her shoulder, letting his chin sit atop of it, "-I still have some business to do."

"So why," She slapped him across the face, "-Would you go and get drunk? you greedy smiling creep."

Goo wasn't functioning well before, he was definitely at his worst point of being drunk. He kept on blabbering. And it sure is tiring to just stand there.

But luckily he went back to being sober. A little bit.

"Ohh," He muttered, looking at something behind his friend "That person keeps on looking at you."

(Y/N) tilted her head at him before glancing at her back to see who, and saw a man who winked at her, meanwhile Goo grumbling and glaring at him from behind. "Stupid men," he grumbled, "Always staring at you." he hugged her waist before snuggling at her neck, still grumbling.

It doesn't really mean anything for them both, it's like a normal thing now. But nowadays, (Y/N) can't help but be flustered.

"I should beat him up," He stated. (Y/N) teased him about it, "Why? Are you jealous? We're not a couple ya know."

"... Yeah." he suddenly removed his arms around her and stood straighter, only to pull up his sleeves, "But no one's gonna look at you that way."

Well, chaos. (Y/N) sweatdropped at his actions and acted as if she didn't know him.

She stood there, stressed about this whole incident, and now all she could do is walk out until everything is over.

Goo, however, saw (Y/N) going outside the place so he stopped and followed her, tipsy as ever. He searched for you outside the bar, only to spot the girl leaning against the gate of a random house near the bar as she crossed her arms.

(Y/N) saw his wobbly state but did not bother to help him. She saw him walking towards her. She clicked her tongue and stated, "You brutal asshole, bet you also robbed him."

"Believe me, I didn't." Goo leaned against the all beside the girl for support, "There's nothing to rob in him anyways."

"I don't believe you, " (Y/N) smirked, "Money is the most important thing in your life anyway, and there's nothing that could replace its top spot."

You sat at the bench beside you (luckily), crossing your legs and your companion did the exact same thing

"Well there's one, " the drunk man rested his head on your shoulder, "You."

"That's why I didn't rob him *hiccups*, I saw you stressed out about the whole situation, the last thing I want to happen is to embarrass you."

And with that, he fell asleep, while the poor girl had to deal with her emotions.