Nose ring tingz

Benny: he honestly didn't care TOO much but he was definitely a mom for a second when he first saw it.  "Hey babe look!"  "Oh my gosh! Y/n!! Does it hurt?" 

Bertram: He doesn't even care one bit. But he does try to steal it occasionally.  "STOP CHASING MEEE". "NO GIVE IT TO ME!"

Squints: bro He thought it was hot. But he was actually really sweet to you when you complained about it hurting. Now whether or not he was acting sweet to try and kiss you we'll never know. (We obviously know🙄)  "ouch!" "What is it bebs?!"  " my nose it kinda hurts". " aw I'm sorry. Well at least you look hot. Now come here!"

Yeah Yeah: He thought it suited you well. And honestly he was excited for you when you told him. (He also came to the piercing shop with you and your mom) "whoaaa it looks so cool!"  " I know right?! I'm so awesome looking now!"  " you already were but now it's even more noticeable!" (Bro what?😂)

Kenny: He thought it was cool. Unnecessary but cool. Plus he knew you liked to express yourself "Hey look what I got!"  "Wow! It looks so good on you!"

Smalls: He honestly didn't like that you put yourself in pain to look "cool", even though you assured him multiple times it didn't hurt. (What.A.Karen.) " but didn't it hurt? Like they stuck a needle IN YOUR NOSE!!"  "Ok?? But it didn't hurt Scotty I promise!"

Timmy: He thought it was chill. He didn't make a big deal out of anything really. "Hey look!"  "Oh wow! It looks great!"

Tommy: He was also worried about the pain. But he actually listened when you told him that it didn't hurt. "So it really didn't hurt?" "Nope! I pretty sure losing a tooth is worse than this" (y'all are kids ok?!😭)

Ham: He didn't care. But he wanted to be dramatic and act like your mom all the time. So he did. "Y/N! Is that a piercing?!" "Uhm yes??"  "COME HERE!! I'm gonna knock the demons out of you!"  Then he proceeds to chase you around the house with a BELT in his hand. Yea I'm sure this will go over well with the neighbors🙄

A/n: I'm sorry if some of them are shorter tbh I didn't know what to put! But like I said make sure to send requests. Also if you like yeah yeah I have a book for him it's not completed but you can check it out if you want!🤍