Something they do that might bother you

Benny: He will eat a whole meal and then five minutes later he's eating a snack. (Me tho)

Bertram: He always chews on his hoodie strings.

Kenny: He walks around the house and just does his arm movement like he's throwing the ball. (It has to be a pitcher thing bc my older cousin does it and I do it too💀)

Yeah Yeah: He somehow always breaks something. But in the dumbest ways possible. Like he'd probably brake your mom's favorite vase bc he was doing a handstand on your couch.

Squints: Ok besides the fact he pervs a dish on any girl he sees. He also is always pervin on you. Like you could be eating or sleeping or watching tv and he's always staring at you.(fan behavior🙄✋🏻)

Ham: He just trips...a lot. Like he just falls for no reason and he claims he didn't mean to but the fall was just unbelievable. And he's SO dramatic over everything.

Small: He never stops reading. Seriously it's bad like take the book away from that kid.

Timmy: He complains about his brother kind of often. Or at least often enough for you to notice it.

Tommy: He just repeats everything. Like you can't take this child to the movies or nun.

A/n: leave requests in the comments plz.