What type of boyfriend they are/pda

Benny: He's the one that doesn't really want affection in public, but loves it in private. (That sounded kinda wrong I'm sorry😂)

Bertram: He doesn't really like affection at all and typically only gives you side hugs and sometimes holds your hand.

Squints: Well squints... we already know the extremes he'll go to.💀But he genuinely loves you even if most girls think he's a player. Which maybe he was before he met you but you had the power to change his mind. (Maybe not fully bc he's still a pervert😭)

Yeah Yeah: He probably gets jealous easily. But always tries to hide it...he fails miserably. But he is also the type to be the chillest person ever and is probably a big teddy bear even tho he acts like he's not bc of his dad. (He also loves affection whether your in public or not)

Kenny: He doesn't mind PDA or affection alone. But he does get a little embarrassed. He will fight anyone for you. As long as it means your safe.

Smalls: He is too afraid of PDA like even those letters together scare him💀 but he finally got the courage to hold your hand and hug you without you making the first move.
That was after a month of dating😐

Timmy: Well he doesn't mind PDA. He typically just holds hands and hugs but a kiss is a little too far for him for now.

Tommy: He actually doesn't mind PDA either. But he really only does it to make Timmy mad. But his definition of PDA is holding hands so it's not that bad.

Ham: He's so annoyingly, well annoying. He always wants to be holding your hand or hugging you. And PDA? That's his middle name dude.

A/n: so this was supposed to be like what type of boyfriend they are but it kinda turned into a pda thing so I'm sorry😂